Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

US Presidential Election 2020

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

I really couldn’t give a sh*t who wins but if I had to choose it’d have to be Trump, not that I think he’s a better president,Β it’s Β just going to be more entertainingΒ watching the aftermath.

Β 

It was entertaining for the first 5 minutes in 2016. Β He quickly became theΒ obnoxious cvnt we knew he was.Β 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I don't really understand the obsession Trump has claiming they've won everything.Β 

Β 

I get claiming they're ahead, claiming they SHOULD win, claiming that they can only lose if the Dems cheat, etc.Β 

Β 

But outright claiming states as done deals when the whole world can switch on any TV channel, even Fox, and see its rubbish is just.... weird. I don't get what that achieves.

He knows he can say anything he wants and there’s a (fairly large) number of people who will go along with it.

Β 

I was going to say he could say the Earth’s flat and they’d go along with it, but then that’s pretty obvious.

Β 

This was Plan B. Plan A was obviously to win, but B was cause as much trouble as possible using the people who will believe and do anything he says. Have you seen the Sanders video with Jimmy Fallon predicting all this?

Β 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/variety.com/2020/politics/news/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-election-fallon-1234823095/amp/

Just now, when_you're_smiling said:

He knows he can say anything he wants and there’s a (fairly large) number of people who will go along with it.

Β 

I was going to say he could say the Earth’s flat and they’d go along with it, but then that’s pretty obvious.

Β 

This was Plan B. Plan A was obviously to win, but B was cause as much trouble as possible using the people who will believe and do anything he says. Have you seen the Sanders video with Jimmy Fallon predicting all this?

Β 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/variety.com/2020/politics/news/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-election-fallon-1234823095/amp/

Β 

Yeah I get that but what's the point when it's not gonna happen.Β 

Β 

Like I said, I understand tweeting and saying that there's fraud and a conspiracy and cheating. That achieves something, nefarious as it may be.Β 

Β 

But saying WE WON is dumb.Β 

Β 

It's like the morons in the match thread that get off on pretending there's been a goal.Β 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Β 

Yeah I get that but what's the point when it's not gonna happen.Β 

Β 

Like I said, I understand tweeting and saying that there's fraud and a conspiracy and cheating. That achieves something, nefarious as it may be.Β 

Β 

But saying WE WON is dumb.Β 

Β 

It's like the morons in the match thread that get off on pretending there's been a goal.Β 

Ha yeah, but there’s thousands, maybe millions, who will believe it. They won’t go quiet. He’s provoking his army.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Β 

To be honest, once they go blue, they're not really coming back. All across the board it's either high density urban areas or postal ballots that are late and they're all Biden. It's just about the ones currently sitting red.

Β 

PA and GA could genuinely still go.Β 

Trump is 300k ahead in PA and there are just about 680k or so to be counted. Going to need a massive swing!
Could Nevada be the king maker?

Just now, shen said:

Trump is 300k ahead in PA and there are just about 680k or so to be counted. Going to need a massive swing!
Could Nevada be the king maker?

Β 

Nevada is only waiting on postal votes from blue areas so it's pretty much nailed on. People are stressing over it because it's not moved all day but it's not likely to go red.Β 

Β 

PA was always going to require a huge jump but it is currently now under 300k.Β 

Β 

GA is dipping below 60k and actually NC is amazingly trending similarly.Β 

Β 

Basically, its all possible. It does look like it's less if and more by how many though.Β 

Β 

Imagine if they actually all go blue, oof.Β 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

Eh? I thought it was 253?

Β 

I assume wherever you're looking hasn't called Arizona yet. It's causing a bit of a fuss on social media but both AP and Fox called it absolutely ages ago. AP have even put out a press release explaining why they've called it and they're not rowing back. They're basically never wrong.Β 

Β 

They have it 264 to 214 atm.Β 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

Β 

I assume wherever you're looking hasn't called Arizona yet. It's causing a bit of a fuss on social media but both AP and Fox called it absolutely ages ago. AZ have even put out a press release explaining why they've called it and they're not rowing back. They're basically never wrong.Β 

Β 

They have it 264 to 214 atm.Β 

Fair enough I’m watching CNN and it’s 264-213, assume the extra Trump point is Maine?

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Can't say my brain is functioning well enough at this hour to understand the explanation. I'm assuming it's "unquestionable" since AP claim not to call a state until it's a done deal. With less than 100k in it and around 500k votes still to be counted, surely it's still within the realm of possibility that it flips... ?

Edited by shen