Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

US Presidential Election 2020

1 minute ago, Stivo said:

The American system gives every citizen a vote.   After  a complex process with lawsuits etc etc and with two parties supervising each step of the way the states reach a result.

Based on that result  the state then  appoints actual people to be the “electors” with the state’s votes. ( one per vote).  Perfectly sensible if they need to travel by ship or horseback  in the 18th century...

They pledge to obey but in most states there are no penalties if they don’t

if they don’t they are called faithless - there were 7 in 2016...

I was merely asking the Americans here if they thought Trump could try and encourage this as an actual strategy.

I was only joking. Hopefully one of the Americans will come up with a sensible answer and you can just ignore me!

2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Come to Canada instead, you dont really see Trumpers in public,  basically the same beaches in Ontario and of course tim Hortons  and poutine.

Awwww man. Spent 3 months in Fernie, and poutine is a food of the Gods. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

YouTube constantly recomends the original video of this to me. I always press the 'not interested' button as I don't wanna see it back and it then reappears on there months later. Feel like they are messing with me at this point 🤣

Your MI6 agent must be a Watford fan.

• Haha 1

Two days this has been going on now. What an absolute mess.

For the good of their country they should be doing everything to make it as clear and precise an operation as possible. Almost as if they want Americans to be divided and against eachother. Makes me think it's all a distraction, no way the height of politics is this much of a mess

11 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

We have?  Post your sources please.

11 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

We have?  Post your sources please.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/councillors-guilty-postal-votes-fraud-would-shame-banana-republic-5350422.html

case  number 1.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11560017/Postal-voting-fraud-is-easy-electoral-commissioner-says.html

Edited by twister
clairifcation

This election has been won with mass ballot postal votes from democratic votes, its as simple as that, a covid election as I said earlier.But still thinks he goes to the supreme court over some complaints over voting issues. he won't succed but he will drag this out.

Edited by twister

1 hour ago, Jaspa said:

Two days this has been going on now. What an absolute mess.

For the good of their country they should be doing everything to make it as clear and precise an operation as possible. Almost as if they want Americans to be divided and against eachother. Makes me think it's all a distraction, no way the height of politics is this much of a mess

Covid and mass fraud. You hit the nail on the head. Its Banana Republic time in the USA. No matter which candidate you are for.

And now I hear "they" are going to recount my state(Georgia).