Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Hankey

Who do you want to see..............................

10 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

West Ham, Palace and Fulham bugger off London teams

West Ham, Everton (probably not going to happen 🤣, and I would previously said Palace as they are another of the clagnuts of the Premier league, but I'm liking what they're doing this year, so I'm going to have to go with (... checks premier league table...) Burnley, but reluctantly as I was impressed with how efficient they were up front against us. 

Last one is a moot point anyway as Fulham are as good as gone already imo. 

I feel greedy asking for too much as Bournemouth last year made me very happy. 

West ham please, and I'll be a happy bunny. 

10 hours ago, TrentFox said:

I’d like it if nobody had to be relegated and we all lived together in eternal bliss, peace and harmony - along with the migration to a more agrarian lifestyle and the resolution  of climate change. 

Agrarian, good word (you ****ing leftie! 🙄😘) 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, peach0000 said:

It's known quite commonly he speaks English but wants to just get his point across in his own language. I have no issue with that tbf others have done it in the past (poch etc). My issue is just the media love in with Bielsa, a coach who has largely failed in his career and has won next to nothing (Argentina league once 20 years ago I believe). When Leeds picked him up they did so because that was his level at the time, yes he's done a good job at Leeds getting them promoted but he's no Pep or Klopp. 

I'd like to think he could be a pep or klopp, with us after Brendan has been offered the Celtic reserves job back (who would need to have won the quadruple 10 times first though to qualify for such a prestigious role! ) 

Would just love to see on the media darlings (preferably Arsenal or Spurs) having to scrap it out at the bottom. The meltdown on SKy would be unbelievable. Not going to happen so i suppose the next best thing would be Leeds.

I think it is going to be three out of Fulham, WBA (both looked doomed already) Leeds and Villa. Also think Brighton, and palace will struggle again this year. Sheff utd surprised everybody last year but it could be that they have been sussed and might end up in the mix also.

Fulham - They don't deserve to be at this level. Wish it was Brentford that went up instead and saw BMW in action in the Prem.

West Brom - Only reason why I wouldn't want them relegated is just to see Vardy sh*thouse a celebration at the Hawthorns every season but apart from that, they bore me.

Crystal Palace - They play crap football then turn into peak Barcelona when they go to a top 6 ground. Frustrating team to witness.

EDIT: to add, I'd love to see Forest, Derby & Cov come up. Three local derbies and three historically bigger teams than Fulham, Palace & WBA

Edited by Fox42

4 hours ago, Fox42 said:

Fulham - They don't deserve to be at this level. Wish it was Brentford that went up instead and saw BMW in action in the Prem.

West Brom - Only reason why I wouldn't want them relegated is just to see Vardy sh*thouse a celebration at the Hawthorns every season but apart from that, they bore me.

Crystal Palace - They play crap football then turn into peak Barcelona when they go to a top 6 ground. Frustrating team to witness.

EDIT: to add, I'd love to see Forest, Derby & Cov come up. Three local derbies and three historically bigger teams than Fulham, Palace & WBA

You have lost your mind