Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Hankey

Who do you want to see..............................

39 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

So, I'll go for the far more realistic option of.......Spurs, the Arse & Palace

The North London derby in the Championship....can you imagine the joy of watching the fan reaction? 

Best thing that could happen for the Football League -- and football in general-- would be a "Top 6" club drop down. But the odds are about 5000-1

1 hour ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Leeds. And hope they keep going down. Disgusting football club and fans. 

Villa - just because they don’t really have a plan except to spend money on mediocre footballers. If you take into consideration the money they’ve spent since 2015, they should be challenging for the title not mid table.

Fulham - even though I like Scott Parker. I think they’re so far out of their depth the best thing for all is that they go back down:

I get this thing about dirty Leeds and all that but there is no doubt that they are a proper football club in every sense. If you could take out the hooligan element from their fans then the are second to none IMO. Very loyal and very loud vocally, singing non-stop for 90 mins.

The three I would like to see relegated are Tottenham, West Ham and Wolves. 

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue
4 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I get this thing about dirty Leeds and all that but there is no doubt that they are a proper football club in every sense. If you could take out the hooligan element from their fans then the are second to none IMO. Very loyal and very loud vocally, singing non-stop for 90 mins.

The Leeds thing about being great fans always amuses me,  firstly Leeds is the biggest city in England to have only one team i  believe,  second north of Leeds there is a huge catchment area virtually until mboro, and thirdly they have the sort of around the country plastic support that man utd and liverpool get hammered for, they are a vile club in my opinion but i suppose they are an old fashioned football club. 

Palace - Breathtakingly arrogant fans who think they invented singing at games and Selhurst Park is the Westfalenstadion of the Premier League. A spell in the Championship will disabuse them of that delusion.

Burnley - Dyche's victim mentality desperately needs some justification. Team adds nothing to the league in terms of entertainment or attractive football. 

Aston Villa - Imagine if Forest had made up the numbers in the Premier League for a few years? Yeah, that.

Leeds in the PL, along with WBA to a lesser extent, will be a breath of fresh air once fans are back - I for one was delighted to see the back of clubs like Bournemouth and Watford when they were replaced by West Brom and Leeds. Proper PL clubs, proper PL grounds and proper PL support at the KP rather than 1500 just about filling the corner blocks. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Depends what you categorise as a “proper football club” or admire. The majority of Leeds fans base is disgusting. 

6 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Depends what you categorise as a “proper football club” or admire. The majority of Leeds fans base is disgusting. 

You don't know that for a fact though.

Of course they've got more than their fair share of idiots but to say the majority are disgusting is a bit OTT. I know half a dozen Leeds fans and they're sound as a pound.

They're passionate about their club, travel in huge numbers and make lots of noise. The PL is a better place for having Leeds in it IMO.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Stadt said:

It’s not the 80s anymore, Leeds fanbase are just like every other clubs except they’re actually loud. If they were as vile as a few on here are saying then you’d definitely hear about it 

We didn’t play Leeds that long ago my friend. Trust me, the experience is not nice - each and every time. However, you do have to be certain skin colour to really feel the force. 

Very few times have I felt intimidated by a large group of away fans (on numerous occasions) just because of who I am. Both in and outside the ground.  Leeds always fall within that category, each time we have played them. I appreciate the other posters comments that’s unfair to generalise but it usually is a large percentage of the support. But, yes unfair to generalise and I recognise that. 

Anyway, far bigger clubs then Leeds have been picked as choices to relegate and this thread is who people want relegated. I want Leeds. Let’s leave it as an opinion so I don’t derail the thread. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, TrentFox said:

I’d like it if nobody had to be relegated and we all lived together in eternal bliss, peace and harmony - along with the migration to a more agrarian lifestyle and the resolution  of climate change. 

You've been in Nottingham for too long!

• Haha 2

#1 Liverpool.  Manager put on earth to answer the eternal question, how can you be a horse-face and horse’s ass at the same time?

#2 Leeds.  Do their fans come from the same gene pool as #1?  Just asking as an ignorant American.

#3 Whammers.  If you only pay ₤1 per month for your stadium, you deserve to be playing pound-store clubs in it.

Interesting that almost nobody is picking Wolves.  Dodgy as their business model is, I do like Nuno and enjoy them as competitors.