Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Hankey

Who do you want to see..............................

My "bottom three" won't get relegated, but you did ask who we'd want...

Burnley – purely because it means we don't have to suffer Douche any longer - I like the club itself

West Ham  – their owners are a disgrace

Man United – can you imagine?

Edited by HitchinFox
  • Like 1

Wolves - boring football - arrogant fans

West Ham - Self explanatory 

Leeds - would be so funny to see 'Bielsa ball' them confined back to the championship

Honorary mention - Burnley - they are so boring to watch and still hate dyche from 13/14

Edited by peach0000
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Wolves - boring football - arrogant fans

West Ham - Self explanatory 

Leeds - would be so funny to see 'Bielsa ball' them confined back to the championship

Honorary mention - Burnley - they are so boring to watch and still hate dyche from 13/14

Leeds 

West ham 

Burnley 

What is it with Bielsa? Whenever he does post match interviews he talks his own language with a translator, but yet he stops his translator everytime he has said something in English incorrectly? 🤔. Wank*r.

Edited by UHDrive
Typo

8 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Leeds 

West ham 

Burnley 

What is it with Bielsa? Whenever he does post match interviews he talks his own language with a translator, but yet he stops his translator everytime he has said something in English incorrectly? 🤔. Wank*r.

It's known quite commonly he speaks English but wants to just get his point across in his own language. I have no issue with that tbf others have done it in the past (poch etc). My issue is just the media love in with Bielsa, a coach who has largely failed in his career and has won next to nothing (Argentina league once 20 years ago I believe). When Leeds picked him up they did so because that was his level at the time, yes he's done a good job at Leeds getting them promoted but he's no Pep or Klopp. 

Leeds. And hope they keep going down. Disgusting football club and fans. 

Villa - just because they don’t really have a plan except to spend money on mediocre footballers. If you take into consideration the money they’ve spent since 2015, they should be challenging for the title not mid table.

Fulham - even though I like Scott Parker. I think they’re so far out of their depth the best thing for all is that they go back down:

5 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

For a bit of nostalgia, here's the last time they were relegated, in 1974, thanks in part to a backheeled goal for Man City by ex-Utd legend Denis Law.....

Would be amusing, but ain't gonna happen. 

So, I'll go for the far more realistic option of.......Spurs, the Arse & Palace

The North London derby in the Championship....can you imagine the joy of watching the fan reaction? 

Still the lead story on SSN. :huh:

• Haha 3