Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Wesley Fofana: Signs For LCFC

2 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Evans is the most reliable, but fofana is the better player when at his best. I don’t see any obvious weaknesses with fofana at all.

Agree. Undoubtedly the skies the limit. So in potential, he is the best. But I'm fairly sure that currently if all the options being available. Rogers would have Evans pencilled in as no.1. Evans is not flashy. But rarely makes a mistake of gets pulled out of position. The Fof does. But it's not a real issue as it will get ironed out with experience. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, majaco said:

No there wasn't in my opinion.  It came across as casual racism, particularly with the banner on the Tik Tok post 

Oh come on:D guy on the right does look a bit like him, and the banner is a picture of the guy who runs the account as far as I’m aware

5 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

You serious with the casual racism.  I no nothing about you, but I've lived life through racism, if peeps think that is racist, peeps need to really grow up and have some life experience.

Btw in another thread I related Mendy to the character in different strokes, and I suppose in your snow flake world that would be racist.

I look like George Clooney, guess what cus I'm brown that is racism.

Dr. Don’t get triggered by the ‘woke’ crowd who see racism in literally everything. It’s beyond stupid. You’re not allowed different strokes for different folks. We all gotta be the same now. 

Just literally BOLLOCKS. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

It's fooookinf stupid, the video made me soooo happy that a guy danced to my culture that looked like Wes, no malice no nothing.

Are we becoming so vanilla, we have to avoid anything to do with colour or race.  I'm so glad I grew up in a generation where we as individuals of multiple races and colour can sit together and talk, debate, laugh about ourselves, in the end we have all the same blood,.colour and race means nothing.

Completely agree. We are not all the same apart from all being human. What a boring fuching world without different cultures to experience and celebrate. 

The world is on a slippery slope and it isn’t towards greater acceptance, tolerance and understanding. The ‘woke’ idiots are literally the ones telling us how to think, what we can say, what we can’t say, how we should act, what we should read etc etc.   

I’m lucky I guess as I grew up in and around Leicester, with all its rich and amazing diversity. My brother’s father was from Antigua. I’ve shared laughter and tears with Muslims, Sikh’s, Hindu’s, Jews and many others. I valued them all for what they were, what they are. I wasn’t afraid to have a laugh with them over things that would melt a snowflake. 

Im not ready to be blended into vanilla soup and I never will be. 

• Like 3

There is real racism in this world that needs to be addressed for sure some blatant some just beneath the surface.

Getting back to fofana does everyone think he's back to his best yet or has he lost a little edge since returning from injury?

Will need him 100% tomorrow as it will be a physical battle against sheffield.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

I don't think it will be about money, more if we can match his ambition.

I think thats the same for Maddison, Teilimans, Barnes and Soyuncu. 

I don't think it was ever about money with Mahrez, he just wanted to play for a club that would be challenging and in the CL every year. 

well I meant more about the money side of things for us more than the players. We are run by businessmen primarily and they seem to stick to strict budgets... which might be a bit bigger if we have more income and give us less pressure to sell... I can’t help but feel the Covid situation caused us to accept a lesser fee for chilly that we could have got under different circumstances 

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

You serious with the casual racism.  I no nothing about you, but I've lived life through racism, if peeps think that is racist, peeps need to really grow up and have some life experience.

Btw in another thread I related Mendy to the character in different strokes, and I suppose in your snow flake world that would be racist.

I look like George Clooney, guess what cus I'm brown that is racism.

Snowflake?  

I am sorry you have lived through racism.  Imo the Tik tok video was racist because of its banner.  I did not get your reference to Fofana as there was no one in the video who looked like him.

You tell me I need to grow up which I would argue is a childish comment.

Congratulations on believing you look like George Clooney.  Is it as much as o e of the men in the video looks like Fofana?

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, OadbyBlue said:

Oh come on:D guy on the right does look a bit like him, and the banner is a picture of the guy who runs the account as far as I’m aware

'Black men dancing to Indian music.  Halerious' is what I was referring to.

2 minutes ago, majaco said:

Snowflake?  

I am sorry you have lived through racism.  Imo the Tik tok video was racist because of its banner.  I did not get your reference to Fofana as there was no one in the video who looked like him.

You tell me I need to grow up which I would argue is a childish comment.

Congratulations on believing you look like George Clooney.  Is it as much as o e of the men in the video looks like Fofana?

On the attack, I like it.  

24 minutes ago, MPH said:

well I meant more about the money side of things for us more than the players. We are run by businessmen primarily and they seem to stick to strict budgets... which might be a bit bigger if we have more income and give us less pressure to sell... I can’t help but feel the Covid situation caused us to accept a lesser fee for chilly that we could have got under different circumstances 

Maybe be, but in turn it probably mean't we pay less for Castange and Fofana, swings and roundabouts.

If we continue to finish in the top 4-6 in PL and have European football a our income will grow on all fronts.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Agree. Undoubtedly the skies the limit. So in potential, he is the best. But I'm fairly sure that currently if all the options being available. Rogers would have Evans pencilled in as no.1. Evans is not flashy. But rarely makes a mistake of gets pulled out of position. The Fof does. But it's not a real issue as it will get ironed out with experience. 

Evans definitely has mistakes in him, he's a solid enough defender but i cant see why he's often portrayed as this consistent leader that's rarely in the wrong, he makes the same number of errors as soyuncu and fofana but more focus is put on their mistakes because theyre younger.

2 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I had a look at the video, 'black men dancing to Indian music, halerious'. Is that offensive?

Why should anyone not dance to it?  They were good.  What relevance is their race in relation to the music they dance to.  Why was it hilarious?  Had the dancers practised and choreographed as an elaborate joke based on race and culture?

Just now, majaco said:

Why should anyone not dance to it?  They were good.  What relevance is their race in relation to the music they dance to.  Why was it hilarious?  Had the dancers practised and choreographed as an elaborate joke based on race and culture?

Your a numpty, and as the saying goes 'no point in arguing with fools'. If it said 'these black guys are crap because they are black, hilarious' I would get it.  There was no insinuation or relation of there colour to task.  You are someone making shit up.

They are black, yes, do black people do bhangra, no, is it unique, yes.  Was it funny, yes, it wasnt bhangra of a standard.

There are loads of white guys doing bhangra, Chinese and all-sorts....what's the problem.  They are all shit, and it's funny.

• Like 2