Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Wesley Fofana: Signs For LCFC

2 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Your a numpty, and as the saying goes 'no point in arguing with fools'. If it said 'these black guys are crap because they are black, hilarious' I would get it.  There was no insinuation or relation of there colour to task.  You are someone making shit up.

They are black, yes, do black people do bhangra, no, is it unique, yes.  Was it funny, yes, it wasnt bhangra of a standard.

There are loads of white guys doing bhangra, Chinese and all-sorts....what's the problem.  They are all shit, and it's funn

5 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Quite simply he’s £100m+ if Maguire was £80m. I think he’s our best CB already and considering his competition of Evans and Soyuncu that’s some feat. 

Evans is our best and most reliable defender.

I prefer the Evans and Fofana partnership though.

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

It's fooookinf stupid, the video made me soooo happy that a guy danced to my culture that looked like Wes, no malice no nothing.

Are we becoming so vanilla, we have to avoid anything to do with colour or race.  I'm so glad I grew up in a generation where we as individuals of multiple races and colour can sit together and talk, debate, laugh about ourselves, in the end we have all the same blood,.colour and race means nothing.

Absolutely. I worked in an office where out of 10 of us, 4 were of a different ethnic background to me. Guess what  ... we knocked about with each other after work, went to each others houses, got drunk on occasions, laughed, joked and shared banter. We were friends. Unfortunately, that's not a good enough story for some, there's nothing negative to report. You can be Black, Asian or White and still be a good guy or a complete nob.

• Like 4

Gone under the radar a bit due to others great performances (and Sheff Utd' lack of), but I thought he was quality yesterday. Some of his breaks were amazing and just what we needed when playing 3 at the back. His defensive header that lead to our goal was top class as well. 

He's still growing in experience so will make the odd mistake, but he is a Rolls Royce defender in every sense of the word.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Called up to the U21 Euro Championships starting next week. 

In other news, that England U21 squad is damn right weird.

So he won't be available for a few weeks?

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

So he won't be available for a few weeks?

He'll probably leave straight after the Man Utd game.

Group stage is this break. France's first game is 25th March. Last on 31st March.

Then knock-outs/finals etc end of May/start of June.

• Like 1