Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Arsenal v Leicester pre-match

13 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

This is in the process of riling up just the right people. 

Amazed Justin is ahead of Tierney. But good evidence of why we should go for it. Sides really are evenly matched, especially when we have for players.

Time for Vardy and Barnes to run side-show Bob ragged in defense and get some early goals. Foffana and Mendy to keep Oboomerang & co quiet and we might just grind out a win. Whatever happens hope we don't drop all 3 points. Good chance to get back upto 3rd spot in the table after the villa & Everton results.  :scarf::chant:

Can't see us going 3 at the back. Especially with how they like to attack in numbers. Would leave us so short if they were to break free.

Kasper

Castange - Fofana - Evans - Justin

Tielemans - Mendy

Under - Maddison - Barnes

Vardy or Kel

Don't mind having 2 deeper midfielders as Tielemans can be the one to support Mendy but also be a bit of a playmaker from deep too. Think this could be a good game for Under to play in. Or Praet there if he's not gonna start. Unsure on Vardy but Kelechi is the obvious replacement. Would be good if Barnes can carry his Thursday form in to tonight's game. Get running at defenders. Scare the shit out of them and put balls on a plate for Kel or Vardy please.

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Can't see us going 3 at the back. Especially with how they like to attack in numbers. Would leave us so short if they were to break free.

Kasper

Castange - Fofana - Evans - Justin

Tielemans - Mendy

Under - Maddison - Barnes

Vardy or Kel

Don't mind having 2 deeper midfielders as Tielemans can be the one to support Mendy but also be a bit of a playmaker from deep too. Think this could be a good game for Under to play in. Or Praet there if he's not gonna start. Unsure on Vardy but Kelechi is the obvious replacement. Would be good if Barnes can carry his Thursday form in to tonight's game. Get running at defenders. Scare the shit out of them and put balls on a plate for Kel or Vardy please.

The post literally above yours says Youri is injured. 

I think we're going to have to get Maddison back in and play Mendy, Maddison and Praet. I hope Hamza doesn't replace Youri.

Edited by Collymore

Vardy is available but I just don’t know yet if he’s starting. Following the performance of Nacho - I wonder if BR will bring Vardy on 2nd half. Gives Nacho a big opportunity and also doesn’t risk Vardy on his return for the full 90.

• Like 1

Kasper

Evans Morgan Fofana

Justin         Mendy       Castange

Praet

Maddison.    Barnes

Vardy or Nacho

Edited by Collymore

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Vardy is available but I just don’t know yet if he’s starting. Following the performance of Nacho - I wonder if BR will bring Vardy on 2nd half. Gives Nacho a big opportunity and also doesn’t risk Vardy on his return for the full 90.

If Vardy might not be 100% fit I would start him then sub him later on, if he comes on for Iheanacho and pulls something we are 2 strikers down with however long left in the game. Just my opinion folks... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Kasper

Evans Morgan Fofana

Justin         Mendy       Castange

Praet

Maddison.    Barnes

Vardy or Nacho

Forget this if Youri is available