Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Arsenal v Leicester pre-match

The team needs to sit and engage in a chess match with arteta dont give saka and willian or pepe space, Barnes and Perez on either side to need to work hard to nick balls and break quickly against what obviously will be a high press early on to suffocate the team like arteta did in the league cup.I expect them to start with a 3-4-3 with auba, the central front man.

I'd prefer a five but it won't work without cags being fact, so can understand the four. Its so important Barnes can press and hurt bellerin as perez is unlikely to hurt tierney down the other side.

2 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

One of the few grounds we’ve done relatively poor in terms of results since back in prem isn’t it? I’ll take a draw now please

I’d agree with you if there was 60,000 fans in the ground without fans there’s no real home advantage I think we’ll do well on Sunday

3 hours ago, SuperMike said:

Last time we won away at Arsenal (1973?) we scored through Glover and Stringfellow, I think. Since then....

.....pretty much 100% defeats!

And unfortunately, I can't see it changing any time soon, especially with our current injury list. 3-0 arsenal. 

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Winnable if Vardy starts, probably not if he doesn't. 

Just because these aren't quite what they used to be, they're still clearly not Zorya Luhansk. 

It'll take a big step up in the form we've shown in the last three games to win this. 

They are one team who Rodgers seems to have a lot of joy against, I think we will get a result. 

30 minutes ago, Danny Clender said:

I'll be using the "Three Little Pigs" metaphor.

Except, let's add 3 additional pigs, and call them 'The Top 6 Big Pigs'

LCFC is the wolf, but we are the fox, obviously. 

Liverpool and Man City both have houses made of Bricks, we huff and puff against Liverpool, but we rarely blow their house down.

And because we're a fox, we don't go down Man City's chimney, we simply pick the lock on their front door and rob them that way. 

Chelsea's house is also made of bricks, but Brendan still has a key, so we get in, enjoy the soup from the pot and maybe take a point. 

Man Utd used to have a house made of Bricks, but had to sell it when Papa Fergie left and now they have a house made of sticks. For some reason we can never get in. 

Tottenham have a house of sticks, but it's the finest house in the league. When we go there we bring our own bottle and sometimes steal theirs. 

Arsenal have a stunning house, a neo modern period design with brick walls, stick beams and a thatched roof. We love this house and we just stare at it's beauty and never go in. 

So my expectations for this game is to set their roof on fire, smash down their walls, beat them with their sticks, eat their soup and turn them all into bacon to be used in sandwiches for the Leggeh fans when the King Power opens for supporters again. (vegan and vegetarian options available upon request)

On a journey through time and space...... Happy landings Sir.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

I'll be using the "Three Little Pigs" metaphor.

Except, let's add 3 additional pigs, and call them 'The Top 6 Big Pigs'

LCFC is the wolf, but we are the fox, obviously. 

Liverpool and Man City both have houses made of Bricks, we huff and puff against Liverpool, but we rarely blow their house down.

And because we're a fox, we don't go down Man City's chimney, we simply pick the lock on their front door and rob them that way. 

Chelsea's house is also made of bricks, but Brendan still has a key, so we get in, enjoy the soup from the pot and maybe take a point. 

Man Utd used to have a house made of Bricks, but had to sell it when Papa Fergie left and now they have a house made of sticks. For some reason we can never get in. 

Tottenham have a house of sticks, but it's the finest house in the league. When we go there we bring our own bottle and sometimes steal theirs. 

Arsenal have a stunning house, a neo modern period design with brick walls, stick beams and a thatched roof. We love this house and we just stare at it's beauty and never go in. 

So my expectations for this game is to set their roof on fire, smash down their walls, beat them with their sticks, eat their soup and turn them all into bacon to be used in sandwiches for the Leggeh fans when the King Power opens for supporters again. (vegan and vegetarian options available upon request)

Probably time for bed now

• Haha 1

Always amazed that people think we have a chance of winning away at Arsenal. They could probably play Wenger somewhere in their team and somehow avoid defeat! So after the near miracle of a point (against 10 men)  last season this will obviously revert to the standard defeat weve had to put up with for most of the last 50 years. 3 1 Arsenal and seeing as it didnt happen last year I reckon VAR is def gonna screw us over somehow.