Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Braga (H) - Match Thread (05/11/2020)

Switching between the matches on now -- Rangers are spanking Benfica, and Slavia and Nice (sides ranked around Braga’s level) look mediocre.  So I believe this lineup is good enough to get the job done.

Need to be smart and avoid any baiting and “dark arts”.  Not that I'm referring to anyone in particular.   :hamza:

19 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

- Plays for the U18's.

- Is on the bench tonight.

- Like Hugh and hope Hugh likes and fits him too.

- Has 3 H's in this first and surname, which makes him the record holder amongst the current LCFC player staff.

And the only player whose name sounds a bit like somebody sneezing.

Edited by murphy
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, murphy said:

I would have thought Gray could come in for a game like this to rest players.  It would seem that he's been sent to Coventry (figuratively speaking.  He's not that bad) for winding down his contract and not taking a summer move.

Don't think he can, can he.. not in Euro squad, unless i'm mistaken. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, murphy said:

I would have thought Gray could come in for a game like this to rest players.  It would seem that he's been sent to Coventry (figuratively speaking.  He's not that bad) for winding down his contract and not taking a summer move.

He's not eligible. I genuinely forgot about him until this post. 

4 minutes ago, murphy said:

Gray isn’t in the Europa League squad so cant play.

4 minutes ago, murphy said:

Not named in the EL squad?