Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Braga (H) - Match Thread (05/11/2020)

Think we’ll nick this one tonight as they’re without one of their better players were on a run of wins spirit is high and a few more players on the outskirts to prove to Brendan they deserve a place, So going for a Leicester 2-1 win !

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES!!

Keep the winning mentality going Lads !!

32 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

For a change, the match thread isn’t already at 10 pages after 5 minutes with people screaming blue murder at Brendan’s selection.

Nice.

Give it 10 minutes after kick-off

Still waiting to see Barnes and Ünder start a game together either side of Vardy or Iheanacho, it will be glorious.

Rodgers has given Fitzhugh a few sub appearances in friendlies the last 2 summers so he obviously rates him, especially as he is seemingly behind several midfielders in the U23's and highlights the current discord between our academy and first team operations. Tavares ought to be on the bench as well though.

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Still waiting to see Barnes and Ünder start a game together either side of Vardy or Iheanacho, it will be glorious.

Rodgers has given Fitzhugh a few sub appearances in friendlies the last 2 summers so he obviously rates him, especially as he is seemingly behind several midfielders in the U23's and highlights the current discord between our academy and first team operations. Tavares ought to be on the bench as well though.

It's a spiteful little cajoling of young Sidnei, no? ie, could be you?

Also, isn't he Portuguese? He'd love this.

Sign the contract. Get to play.

Or sulk and watch your mate.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

That is some banging reporting. Thank god he's local, imagine how little info we would have otherwise 😱

I think I've found his "source" Screenshot_20201105_195144_com.mobilefootie.wc2010.thumb.jpg.0648be50402c2731fbf071dbb9497485.jpg

Screenshot_20201105_195144_com.mobilefootie.wc2010.thumb.jpg.0648be50402c2731fbf071dbb9497485.jpg8Screenshot_20201105_195144_com.mobilefootie.wc2010.thumb.jpg.0648be50402c2731fbf071dbb9497485.jpg

Keep scrolling.... 

Still **** all there! 

Sorry, didn't mean to keep uploading, but I'm over 40 so I'm ****ed if I'm gonna try and fix it! 

Screenshot_20201105_195137_com.mobilefootie.wc2010.jpg

Edited by gw_leics772

37 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Switching between the matches on now -- Rangers are spanking Benfica, and Slavia and Nice (sides ranked around Braga’s level) look mediocre.  So I believe this lineup is good enough to get the job done.

Need to be smart and avoid any baiting and “dark arts”.  Not that I'm referring to anyone in particular.   :hamza:

Hmmm. Did somebody say... 

Juuuusssttt eat! 

Nizzle