Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Liverpool (a) - Match Thread

Just now, filbertway said:

It's just not a penalty, I think people are letting their biases and liverpool hatred get in the way. Understandable like haha

If lifts his hand up to block the ball. The rule is shit, but its a penalty these days. 

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

It's just not a penalty, I think people are letting their biases and liverpool hatred get in the way. Understandable like haha

His hand is by his side to begin with and he instinctively moves it up towards the ball. 

It's a more stonewall pen than the one we actually did get against Wolves. 

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

His hand is by his side to begin with and he instinctively moves it up towards the ball. 

It's a more stonewall pen than the one we actually did get against Wolves. 

The annoying thing is, how things go for us there will be an almost exact replica of the situation that will be given against us lol

Just now, RumbleFox said:

I’m still stunned. Given the rules this season and others given that is 100% a penalty. X

I'm sure we can rely on the pundits to pick it apart and focus on the inconsistency... or gloss over it quickly. 

• Like 1

Just now, filbertway said:

The annoying thing is, how things go for us there will be an almost exact replica of the situation that will be given against us lol

Quite possibly 

I genuinely think its unbelievable they were actually allowed to influence who officiated a game they're involved in.