Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Liverpool (a) - Match Thread

11 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

You must mean Old Trafford or Villa Park. Unless Keegan was playing for Newcastle or Burnley? :whistle:

My mistake, Villa Park. Had the Middlesborough game years later in my head. Thanks for the correction. 

• Like 1

It isn’t even about us just beating the big teams anymore for three points. I cheer all the smaller clubs on against the big teams now because it’s us against them.

It’s the rebellion against the elite. Fed up of the bias, bored of a non competitive league where only 3 teams could win it. Much better now, inspirational Leicester have opened the flood gates.

1 minute ago, Abrasive fox said:

Pretty sure jota and Firminio always score against us.

Jota had a howler home and away against us last season, missed several sitters. The only game he ripped us was that horror show towards the end of Puel's reign where he got a hattrick. Firminho scores 5 a season and 2-3 are against us 😥

3 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

So vvd is a world class cb. What about Ricardo missing for us? Arguably the best rb in the world. 

That's what pisses me off. Its irrelevant how good VVD is, he is as important to them as Cags, Ricardo and Ndidi are to us 

Just now, Finnegan said:

After like two weeks solid crying about injuries I love how World class that Liverpool team still is lol

It's muck, I ain't having them at all. I want to see us systematically take them apart tonight, like effortlessly eating a live eel with a knife and fork