Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Sheffield United (A) Match Thread

We’ve looked our best this season when we’ve had balance on the wings, Barnes-Vardy-Praet to be precise. However unless our wing backs are basically playing as wingers, which they weren’t against Fulham, then it doesn’t fill me with much hope.

• Like 1

A bit of optimism for balance perhaps? 

Not the squad that i would have chosen, however it should be more than enough to beat these and worse case scenario, BR can always bring on the wingers an switch the formation if its not working. 

As always I am looking forward to the game and very hopeful for a win. 

COYB :scarf:

• Like 3

My problem with BR teams is that he never picks the right players for the formation he wants to play. He over complicate his Tactics and worries about the opponent! He should concentrate on what are good at and make sure the team enforces our game against our opponent!

• Like 2

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Staff said:

Is Rodgers actively trying to get sacked? 

Yes - four years left on his lavish contract. Great pay off, if he gets the heave ho. Ranieri-style tactics

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

It's obviously Albrighton RWB & Justin LWB, even those of us with lack of knowledge can see that

I still read lineups like the old days  and how it should be 1 to 11 not this stupid squad numbers ****ing hate iti cannot believe fuchs and albrighton should not be playing here comes the Norwich result again not looking forward to watching this game

2 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

Albrightons attacking is limited to crossing it into row Z. And as for the midfielders. They are water carriers they aren't doing shit.

Albrightons crossing is superb and tielemens and mendy have on the whole been excellent this season. Loving the pessimism.

• Haha 1

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

If Sheffield Utd don’t win today they are as good as down.

If they do win, we might as well brace ourselves for a relegation fight - no points against two of the worst sides in the league

Just now, peach0000 said:

Albrightons crossing is superb and tielemens and mendy have on the whole been excellent this season. Loving the pessimism.

Did you watch Albrighton in the previous games. He was shocking.

Tielemans and Mendy are good at their jobs keeping possession and putting the odd through ball in. Never going to score 3 now are they. Its a defensive line up.