Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Sheffield United (A) Match Thread

If we don’t win today BR has got some serious explaining to do. I’m hoping we see something that clicks and realise what the plan was all along because I like Brendan but not sure what his thinking is at the min.

• Like 1

rotation is necessary now we’re heading into the Christmas period, and thanks to our loss in Ukraine we’ve got a big game on Thursday. Perez deserves a chance, felt bad for him not getting an opportunity last week considering how awful we were up top. Keep the faith! 

• Like 2

Just now, Vacamion said:

It's squad rotation and we have well documented injuries.

Still.  Quite defensive, even I'll admit that.

Barnes and Under to come on after 60 and terrorise them.

:scarf:

when we are 1 or 2 nil down? 

Fucshs looks dead and buried, what's Thomas done to not feature even on the bench.

its shit.

• Like 2

Sigh. Oh well, it is what it is!

Maddison and Perez to cause havoc for Sheff U between the lines.

C'mon boys, we need a performance today.

And Little Wes, concentrate mate. You're better than the last couple of matches.

1 minute ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Only positive is that when armchair FoxesTalk are pessimistic we pull out a win. If there is an air of confidence we get beat.

That’s all I’ve got I’m afraid!! 🤞

Didn't happen against Fulham did it!

What does Under have to do to start a Premier league match? One of the most exciting players we have. No Barnes either. What are we actually trying to achieve anymore? It certainly isn't gripping games by the scruff and giving them a good hiding.

Astonished that Under is not in the team as he was possibly the most positive player on Thursday....lightning quick and always looking to go forward at speed.

Has anyone found out which Sheff Utd player has not scored in decades so we can prepare ourselves for the inevitable obliging LCFC.

Only one sheffield Utd player has scored in the EPL this season. Que a handful by 1600.

Edited by sishades

Playing a non-match fit Perez and Maddison out wide, when Under & Barnes gave us a chance in the second half against Fulham & this type of line-up was exactly what got us into a hot mess at home 6 days ago. 🥴 

Edited by L3n9a
  • Like 1