Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Sheffield United (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Anyone have a feeling that these conservative formations and team selections reflects how low our fitness stats could be at the moment ???

I think the injuries plus Europa are taking their toll similar with what happened to Wolves. Perhaps we’ll have a really good second half to the season, but not expecting much till 2021.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

If he's saving ünder and Barnes for later in the match, when Sheffield United tire, then fair enough.

The issue is, conceding and then Sheffield United shutting shop. We haven't got the ability to cut teams open - let's hope for a Vardy Penalty.

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Kopic said:

Booked the day off work so I could suffer through this. Hope its not shit.

Good to have you here God

33 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I'm not surprised with 3 at the back, I am surprised with Perez. It's a clear message that Rodgers isn't Barnes and Under biggest fan currently. Hopefully Perez will show a bit more intent and get in the box. Still very little pace.

I agree with the 1st sentence but am hoping it is a mixture of a tactical masterclass and pure rotation for a long run of games in quick succession. 

Just now, Stuntman_Mike said:

I just don't know what to expect at all.

Win and we go second for now which is great, but I don't feel confident at all..

Third, but that’ll do for now