Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Sheffield United (A) Match Thread

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

What does Under have to do to start a Premier league match? One of the most exciting players we have. No Barnes either. What are we actually trying to achieve anymore? It certainly isn't gripping games by the scruff and giving them a good hiding.

I'm under-whelmed by Brendan

Just now, sishades said:

Astonished that Under is not in the team as he was possibly the most positive player on Thursday....lightning quick and always looking to go forward at speed.

Has anyone found out which Sheff Utd player has not scored in decades so we can prepare ourselves for the inevitable obliging LCFC.

He hasn't started a league game yet, so is likely being managed whilst he builds his overall fitness up. We have a LOT of games coming up now so the squad has to be rotated heavily. He and Barnes can (and most likely will) still come on.

That said the team selection is uninspired. It will be 3421 again with Perez instead of Praet. I hope we can put in a performance but am not confident at all, especially given how bad at set pieces we have looked this season. This is exactly the type of team that will exploit that weakness.,

Just now, lcfc cowboys said:

So if its 5 at the back who is left wingback? Just shows the lack of knowledge on this forum unless I am missing something. Its either 433 or 3 43 with no wingbacks 

I agree with you that it's probably a back 4 but Albrighton and Justin would be the wingbacks if not. Perez and Madders behind the striker.

5 minutes ago, Claridge said:

how can he keep picking fuchs, with those wing backs,both very average

I wouldn't call Justin average. His performances have been one of the few exciting things about this team recently. He's really growing into the role.

Also three weeks ago Fuchs was the best thing since sliced bread. It seems a bit of a knee jerk reaction for people to be questioning him based on a couple of losses one of which was to Liverpool. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lcfc cowboys said:

So if its 5 at the back who is left wingback? Just shows the lack of knowledge on this forum unless I am missing something. Its either 433 or 3 43 with no wingbacks 

It's obviously Albrighton RWB & Justin LWB, even those of us with lack of knowledge can see that

• Like 2
  • Haha 1