Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Spurs (A) Match Thread

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Webbo said:

Amartey to play RB when Timmy comes off? 

Amartey to replace Vardy at half time and to score a hat-trick

10 minutes ago, sishades said:

I cannot promise Beyonce but the Warship which is sitting under my tree is weathered and can be sound fitted. Miles better and lasts longer than a washed up pop star. Does Beyonce even like football or model trains for that matter?

"Trainspotting with Beyonce" coming soon to ITV.

This is how I could forgive 2020. 

11 minutes ago, sishades said:

I cannot promise Beyonce but the Warship which is sitting under my tree is weathered and can be sound fitted. Miles better and lasts longer than a washed up pop star. Does Beyonce even like football or model trains for that matter?

Dont care, bring her to me! Lol 

Pleasseeee win this today boys!

Like the look of the team, I'm assuming it's 5-3-2 with Justin at centre back and Castagne and Albrighton wing back, delighted to see Castagne back and Amartey on the bench.

28 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'd start a list of posters that always have to say something about their pet dislike player, but it would a) be taken negatively and not what I would intend and b) get out of hand. 

In totally unrelated news, I think I am in the fortunate position of having been blocked by Deano'Legend'...

Don't worry Peaky, the Safehouse will be ready to welcome you with open arms later. :whistle:

7 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Yeah that could be the thinking 

Doesn't make any sense to play a crap winger just to cover a defender attacking. 

If that was the idea, it would surely be Perez starting. 

The more I think about the more I assume its to be deliberately flexible. Sharky is playing because he's versatile. I suspect JJ starts at CB and Albrighton moves up to play on the wing if / when they score.