Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Spurs (A) Match Thread

Guest Hansifüx
19 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I like Under a lot but he offers 0 defensive cover, not hard to see why Albrighton is selected for this one.

Big game for Brendan this, he got schooled here last season (albeit with a weakened side). Hopefully he can prove a point today.

I would have agreed with you one/two years ago, but this is not true anymore.  The amount of interceptions he is making is amazing.  But he is also  a good impact sub, using him as an impact sub for now seems Ok for me. 

Let's see how the team does without him ...

Edited by Hansifüx

2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Yes, 100%. But, if you can deliver Beyonce to me as my new wife then well you sir are the man.

I cannot promise Beyonce but the Warship which is sitting under my tree is weathered and can be sound fitted. Miles better and lasts longer than a washed up pop star. Does Beyonce even like football or model trains for that matter?

Edited by sishades

Just hope for a decent showing. Getting anything out of this will be an unexpected bonus.

Hopefully Fofana won't break his neck today, the way he tries to win headers is perfect for Kane's deliberate back ins. Hope the ref is on top of that, it's high time he got punished for doing it.

Edited by martyn

24 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I think it IS three at the back. 

JJ      Fofana      Evans

Albrighton                                  Castagne 

Possibly right. Albrighton needs the game of his life today..... 

Guest Hansifüx
13 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

I would just worry about the only two quality players they have on the pitch - Son and Kane. Stop them, and we will not lose

Their midfield is not bad at all... I am not convinced by their CBs but I could be wrong. So, for me this is another game where Vardy needs (and maybe will succeed) to get the ball behind the CBs and score ...  

3 minutes ago, GorlestonFox said:

Did I miss something? Am I stupid? When was 9 on the bench introduced? 🤣

Other day when they were voting for the subs again. 9 on the bench but can only use 3 although I think you can use 2 for concussion replacements.

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Hansifüx said:

Their midfield is not bad at all... I am not convinced by their CBs but I could be wrong. So, for me this is another game where Vardy needs (and maybe will succeed) to get the ball behind the CBs and score ...  

Problem is that they will sit deep, so little space for Vardy to get behind them.. you know what happens to us when we play against such tactics

Just now, Vacamion said:

I feel for Perez Under. 

Both have done quite well recently and I would hope to see them on the field at some point later.

:scarf:

Doesn't make sense. Perez comes in, plays well at Sheffield United including scoring, then dropped again. Barnes was doing okay then dropped but was shit last week yet he took Under off who was doing ok.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'd start a list of posters that always have to say something about their pet dislike player, but it would a) be taken negatively and not what I would intend and b) get out of hand. 

In totally unrelated news, I think I am in the fortunate position of having been blocked by Deano'Legend'...

Put me down