Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Spurs (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

I'm not sure Amartey would be in my best 18 tbh 

Really? Great squad player for me, can play CB, RB or at CDM (if needed). Came in at the start of the season and was fantastic, helped us to key wins with good performances. If he didn't keep getting injured I'd be handing him a new contract tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Really? Great squad player for me, can play CB, RB or at CDM (if needed). Came in at the start of the season and was fantastic, helped us to key wins with good performances. If he didn't keep getting injured I'd be handing him a new contract tomorrow morning.

I agree he's versitle and would be useful incase of injuries etc, but I certainly wouldn't have him in my top 18. 

I like Under a lot but he offers 0 defensive cover, not hard to see why Albrighton is selected for this one.

Big game for Brendan this, he got schooled here last season (albeit with a weakened side). Hopefully he can prove a point today.

I hope we’re not going to try and have a go at them.... they will pick us off like slow cooked Turkey thigh meat off the bone..... hope it works, but I’m very surprised we haven’t gone with a back 3..... surely a similar approach to the Man City game would have been a good plan? Try to stifle them and frustrate them.... see how it goes, but I can’t help but think we’re playing into their hands. 

10 minutes ago, Kasey Keller said:

I’ve just lumped on £50 with Spurs at evens 

Like taking candy from a baby 👶 

that's what the bookie said about you. 

Spurs are 6/5

the bookie had you over for a fiver win lose or draw

Just now, Pliskin said:

I hope we’re not going to try and have a go at them.... they will pick us off like slow cooked Turkey thigh meat off the bone..... hope it works, but I’m very surprised we haven’t gone with a back 3..... surely a similar approach to the Man City game would have been a good plan? Try to stifle them and frustrate them.... see how it goes, but I can’t help but think we’re playing into their hands. 

I think it IS three at the back. 

JJ      Fofana      Evans

Albrighton                                  Castagne