Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd (H) - 26/12/2020 - Match Thread

Guest StevieLynex
12 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

i've gone for this Harry Maguire 1 or more headed shots on target & Harvey Barnes 1 or more left footed shots on target 25/1

What are the odds on no Maguire headers on target and Harvey Barnes three shots straight at the keeper?

"To keep Maddison at a club like this" 

Whilst his point is semi correct, that we do need to be showing progression as a club, tad offensive. This club is perfect for players of Maddison' s ilk. We have the ability of team to allow players to develop well, but don't have the media spotglass of the "big 6".

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
7 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Yet we are still above them in the league. Take the dodgy pens away and they would have dropped alot more points. I know we have had our fair share of pens but all our pens have been stonewall that I can remember. United still get a disgusting amount of decisions go in their favour. Get money on Bruno scoring a pen.

And, yet, Ole was on the verge of being sacked a few week ago

1 minute ago, shen said:

Any news on Ricardo?

The fact there has been no mention of when he might return is a bit concerning ...   I also thought Cags might be on the bench as Brendan said he would get game time either against Manure or Palace ..  

Just now, Countryfox said:

The fact there has been no mention of when he might return is a bit concerning ...   I also thought Cags might be on the bench as Brendan said he would get game time either against Manure or Palace ..  

Palace is in 2 days, let's take judgement on where injuries are after that game.