Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Other Teams Transfers - January 21

So it seem Haller is leaving West Ham to join Ajax for 25m

He joined West Ham for 36m initial  :P

Good job they got a free stadium

• Haha 4

Bloody hell, although he hasn't lit it up i still think there's a very good player there in Haller. They should have gone and got Jovic on loan to test that before selling him for such a knockdown price. He will be devastating at Ajax with Tadic, Antony, Promes, Danilo (next season), Traore and various other attackers around him.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

They haven't agreed a fee yet. I rate Haller - they paid too much for him but I actually think he'd do a job for us here.

Fair enough, was just responding to this

15 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Bloody hell, although he hasn't lit it up i still think there's a very good player there in Haller. They should have gone and got Jovic on loan to test that before selling him for such a knockdown price. He will be devastating at Ajax with Tadic, Antony, Promes, Danilo (next season), Traore and various other attackers around him.

Couldn't believe Anderson had been sent out on loan as well £36m for him they paid. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Couldn't believe Anderson had been sent out on loan as well £36m for him they paid. 

I know mate, they've got Yarmolenko who they paid a load for as well who doesn't do a lot but whenever I've seen him looks unreal (probably what opposition fans think aboit Demarai Gray) haha

5 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

How on earth west ham pay for their transfers and wages I've no idea. They never sell anyone of value and pay ridiculous wages.

It's a lot of disco's or used kegs being shifted! Their commercial revenue and sponsorship isn't that much either is it? Something doesn't add up even with the free ground.

50 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

How on earth west ham pay for their transfers and wages I've no idea. They never sell anyone of value and pay ridiculous wages.

They've got a free stadium and can fit 60,000 in. It's made a massive difference to their income. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

West Ham must have someone lined up to come in, Haller has been first choice hasn't he? Despite not being very good. I know they have Antonio back now. Iheanacho? :ph34r:

Milik and then that young lad at Slavia Prague in the summer.

£25m is good business for West Ham. That's a lot of money and Haller just hasn't settled there. Surprised to only see Ajax up for it though, would have thought a BuLi club would have punted on him.

He's only starting recently because Antonio has been injured.

Yeah im not surprised they always have a fair bit of cash... 60k stadium for free, been in the Premier League more than they've been out of it... and only really started spending money when they moved stadiums. Probably got plenty in the tank!

14 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Yeah im not surprised they always have a fair bit of cash... 60k stadium for free, been in the Premier League more than they've been out of it... and only really started spending money when they moved stadiums. Probably got plenty in the tank!

They waste a lot of money and seldom ever sell anyone for a profit. Their commercial revenue isn't anything to write home about i don't think and we all know that matchday revenue is small fry compared to TV and sponsorships etc. 

2 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

West Ham must have someone lined up to come in, Haller has been first choice hasn't he? Despite not being very good. I know they have Antonio back now. Iheanacho? :ph34r:

Marko Arnautović to return. :crylaugh:

6 hours ago, surrifox said:

Have West Ham ever bought a player and made a profit on him ? lol

Payet but even then they could have sold him for a lot more than they got if they cashed in 12 months earlier when he was flavour of the month.