Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Other Teams Transfers - January 21

West Brom have completed the loan signing of Turkey international midfielder Okay Yokuslu. 

I guess they couldn’t get Marvelous Nakamba off Villa.

Manchester City are closing in on a deal for highly rated Rochdale winger Kwadwo Baah

Tough miss for Derby County.

Edited by KingsX
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, KingsX said:

West Brom have completed the loan signing of Turkey international midfielder Okay Yokuslu. 

I guess they couldn’t get Marvelous Nakamba off Villa.

Also in Failed bid for Liverpool striker’s cousin 

Meh Salah 

51 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

Should we have been after him? 

Don't think so, hasn't scored once this season in the Championship and he's played nearly 10 hours of football.

43 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Good enough for the Champions of England but I do wonder if this forum would go into a lack of ambition meltdown if we signed a 25yr old Championship CB for under 2m

To be fair they have 1 recognised CB fully fit and he's a youth team player with virtually no experience, they had to sign any form of CB in order to allow Henderson and Fabinho to play in midfield more often. It's a good bit of business because they'll easily sell him within a couple of years and make a profit on him.

I find the King to Everton one strange. It's like they just want to collect players for the sake of it. 

Ok it gives them a bit of squad depth, but you wouldn't think it would improve them greatly. Watching their last two games (against us and Newcastle) I also thought they looked a pretty ordinary side considering the money they've paid. 

If you look at their finances they don't actually generate much more money than us. There %age of wages paid to turnover generated is also one of the highest in the league. It all looks fairly unsustainable without spunking more money on a forward no better than what they've already got. :dunno:

Edited by Jobyfox