Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

32 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Not getting a lot of work done with the cricket on.

Lords looking spendid in the sunshine.

Tremendous innings from Conway.

Especially if you've gone full double screen with England on one and Leicestershire on the other. lol

30 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Was looking forward towards a Good Saturdays cricket...wham..bam..England lose 3 quick wickets....

Doesn’t look like Stokes, Woakes  Bairstow and Buttler will have much trouble elbowing their way back into this side when they’re available 

7 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Doesn’t look like Stokes, Woakes  Bairstow and Buttler will have much trouble elbowing their way back into this side when they’re available 

I will give the New  wanna-bes, These 2 Tests, they could turn it around, or at least find a couple who have a Test future...

Shame Foakes got injured..

• Like 1

Meh, disappointed but not surprised. Some good deliveries in there, particularly to Root and Bracey. Poor from Lawrence though, no need to chase one that wide second ball of his innings. Pope worryingly gets squared up all too often against good bowlers too - I think there's talent there but I've a feeling he might spend some time out of the side this summer. Could see Bumrah and Shami walking all over him tbh. 

51 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Robinson  is making a good impression on the field at least !

Will there be time for a result?

The biggest bar to that, even if wickets fall at a reasonable rate, is the slow over rates. 21 overs lost over three days of play!

Great to have Michael Holding back in the commentary box, I thought he'd retired. Simon Doull is really good value from a New Zealand perspective too.

I do wish Root would stop these desperate reviews- all three we used were absolutely terrible. An edge nowhere near the bat, an lbw pitched outside leg and another lbw hit well outside the line. Predictably, we had a plumb decision not given and unable to be reviewed although we got Taylor a couple of runs later. Broad and Anderson are far too keen for pretty much everything to go for a review, Root doesn't look convinced but goes anyway.