Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Strange dreams you’ve had

I had a dream last night that I ended up in a fight with some women doing a site induction and some odd team building shite.

I had a site induction today at the aquatics venue for the up coming commonwealth games. It wasn't a women, the bloke was dead sound. But we got **** all done due to them not really being ready for us. 

I knew the dream was a bad omen. That and being awake at 4am when I didn't need to be up until 6.

23 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I had a dream last night that I ended up in a fight with some women doing a site induction and some odd team building shite.

I had a site induction today at the aquatics venue for the up coming commonwealth games. It wasn't a women, the bloke was dead sound. But we got **** all done due to them not really being ready for us. 

I knew the dream was a bad omen. That and being awake at 4am when I didn't need to be up until 6.

I hate when that happens.

Now I'm retired I hate when I'm awake at 8 and don't need to be up till... whenever I feel like it. :P

Get's boring though 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I nodded of last night and it was like I was going into the warzone in Ukraine or something, had a massive bullet hole in my leg proper grim and I was getting carried across this icy road as trucks where coming towards me.. need to stop watching the news lol I rarely dream so this was a bit weird.

48 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I nodded of last night and it was like I was going into the warzone in Ukraine or something, had a massive bullet hole in my leg proper grim and I was getting carried across this icy road as trucks where coming towards me.. need to stop watching the news lol I rarely dream so this was a bit weird.

Been dreaming about being in Ukraine and fighting the last couple of nights too. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Dreamed last night James Justin was buying the house next door.

He was there one day taking the keys from the old lady who lived there and the next day a turquoise custom removal van with personalised plates (JUS 888) turned up.

Weirdly they were taking the old ladys furniture away and it was happening around the corner from the street where i used to live in leicester 15 years ago.

Remember recurring dreams I used to have as a kid, cant remember my age, just really young, about a city that was dead, all the people were gone and also had a recurring nightmare about a dark entity that used to watch me from the top of a wardrobe in my room, it made me terrified of the dark for all my childhood.

So I had a horrible horrible dream last night.

I dreamt that I was in Ukraine and my village was close to the frontline and we knew the Russians were near and he had this dreadful feeling that the Russians were close by and that our day was coming… and then I just remember a horrible sick feeling when we realized they were in our village… I just can’t describe the sickness I felt when people started dying around me and I knew my time was coming.  Probably the closest to a nightmare I can say I have ever experienced..

Unfortunately it’s a reality for some people isn’t it? :( Not even. Dream.

I still feel sick now thinking about it.. that feeling.. that emotion.. it was horrible.

On 27/02/2022 at 09:13, whoareyaaa said:

On 27/02/2022 at 10:01, Asha said:

Been dreaming about being in Ukraine and fighting the last couple of nights too. 

just read these now. For me I was a villager .. just trying to live.

I used to get the occasional occurrence of sleep paralysis which could get pretty weird. Usually when I took a nap during the day for whatever reason. Wildest one I remember is waking up with a humanoid praying mantis standing over me.

Did a bit of messing around with Lucid Dreaming at times in the past, which could get pretty interesting. Odd sensation, to realise that you're dreaming and experience a level of clarity you don't usually get whilst asleep. I once managed to materialise my bedroom within a dream, directly from lying awake in bed. It felt like I was falling down into my bed and I saw flashes of light, before a perfect copy of my bedroom appeared around me. Only difference being, that it was all the same colour! Never could manage to keep the dreams going long without waking up though. 

Vivid one the other night.

Took kids to watch Leicester away to Wrexham in the FA Cup arriving shortly before kick off.

Told them I had a secret and subsequently walked off leaving them in the stand, only to walk out of the tunnel minutes later to make my professional debut as a 37 year old. Scored the winner in a 2-1 victory, bullet header.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, isaidno said:

Had a dream last night that I won an Olympic bronze medal playing badminton.  I was useless and just let my doubles partner play all the shots. Don't even like badminton. 

I like how even in your dream you didn't go all the way and win gold, you could only stretch the imagination to winning bronze :D

• Haha 2

I dreamt that we were playing the team at the top of the PL at the KP...Rodgers decides to drop a player who probably had the best game of his career when he last played at home...(and there's more)...

He sticks with playing the same goalkeeper who everyone else can see is fvcking useless...(there's more)...

We play this team and we play like dogshit and don't have one shot on target the whole game..

... I woke up and thought...

Thank fvck that was just an awful nightmare and a ridiculous dream that couldn't happen in real life.

Had a really "normal" strange dream once when I was younger. I was having a bit of a lie-in on the weekend and I could overhear a conversation going on between my parents about ordering lunch. Can't remember exactly what it was but they were going through the takeaway menu and placed the order over the phone.

I remember then waking up soon after, getting ready and started laying the table. When my mum walked in, I asked her what time she ordered again. And she looked completely bewildered like what order?

It turned out it was a dream but felt so real. Genuinely one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had lol

Edited by TK95

1 hour ago, TK95 said:

Had a really "normal" strange dream once when I was younger. I was having a bit of a lie-in on the weekend and I could overhear a conversation going on between my parents about ordering lunch. Can't remember exactly what it was but they were going through the takeaway menu and placed the order over the phone.

I remember then waking up soon after, getting ready and started laying the table. When my mum walked in, I asked her what time she ordered again. And she looked completely bewildered like what order?

It turned out it was a dream but felt so real. Genuinely one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had lol

I won't tell some of mine then....they were much more vividly wet dreamy then this one was lol