Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Strange dreams you’ve had

12 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Always dream that I’m trying to type a text message out to someone and it keeps autocorrecting to the wrong thing and I have to keep deleting and starting again. 

I have a similar one that has reoccured for years. I try to call for help (I think the police) but no matter how much I try I can't type 999 or whatever number I'm trying to. It's bizarre. Maybe there's a psychological reason behind it.

Edit- apparently this is really common 

http://www.analysedreams.co.uk/DreamsOfThePhoneNotWorking.html

http://www.thecuriousdreamer.com/dreamdictionary/symbol/1851/#:~:text=Dreaming that you try to,or cut off from others

Edited by peach0000
  • Thanks 1

I had an odd one the other night. I had about 5 different dreams which weren’t really of note. But then I could go back and decide which one I wanted to do again. Started one of the dreams I just had, didn’t want to do it again so I moved on to the next until I did want to do it again. Very odd. 

• Like 1

Was on some prescribed medecine a few years ago and these are just a few of the dreams or more like nightmares really. All were really vivid. Though not all were definitely involving me.

1 Strange like valkyrie figures were impaling men with long metalic spear like objects with a sharp blade like ends. They would then twist the blade until they could remove the persons internal organs whilst they were still alive.

2 A car driving down a road. Suddenly there was a smell of burning and as the car  turned a corner the road was littered with dismembered animal and human limbs which had been torn from the torsos and many of which were on fire. This went on for what seemed like several miles.

3  Images of people being slowly suffocated though I could never see their faces or who was doing it.

4 Weirdest one involved mutant human beings who instead of mouths had penises on their foreheads through which they communicated with each other (God Freud would have had a field day)

5 Among all the dreams the only one that definitely involved me had me in my car and running out of petrol. The car was not on a road but was on what can only be described as a moving sea of white schist slabs off which reflected really bright sunlight. In the distance I could see a petrol pump but however, hard I tried to walk to it I could never reach it because the schist slabs just kept moving underneath my feet.

No idea what it all meant but I didn't stay on the medecine for long!

On 14/03/2021 at 10:54, Collymore said:

So last night I had a very vivid dream, walking down a fairly busy street, perhaps abroad... warm, sun out and who passes? No one other than our Jamie Vardy! Had a little chat, he seemed very relaxed. 

Did he offer an explanation for his loss of scoring form?

19 minutes ago, Stoopid said:

Had this dream last night where Kelechi Ihenacho scored a hat-trick...

Weird or what?

Oddly I had the same one...and absurdly, Ayoze Pérez scored too. How absurd is that? Woke up laughing. 

2 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Oddly I had the same one...and absurdly, Ayoze Pérez scored too. How absurd is that? Woke up laughing. 

I know. 

Seemed so real though. Was thinking 'Wow, did that really happen?'

But then I read through some old FT threads and realised it couldn't have...

37 minutes ago, Stoopid said:

Weird or what?

16 minutes ago, Line-X said:

You should get @Mark to change your posted dates to the Sunday morning and then sell the story to The Sun for £50.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Stoopid said:

Weird or what?

12 minutes ago, Line-X said:

There's a collective hallucination that has thousands of Leicester fans believing they won the league in 2016. lol

• Haha 2

On 14/03/2021 at 11:51, reynard said:

Was on some prescribed medecine a few years ago and these are just a few of the dreams or more like nightmares really. All were really vivid. Though not all were definitely involving me.

1 Strange like valkyrie figures were impaling men with long metalic spear like objects with a sharp blade like ends. They would then twist the blade until they could remove the persons internal organs whilst they were still alive.

2 A car driving down a road. Suddenly there was a smell of burning and as the car  turned a corner the road was littered with dismembered animal and human limbs which had been torn from the torsos and many of which were on fire. This went on for what seemed like several miles.

3  Images of people being slowly suffocated though I could never see their faces or who was doing it.

4 Weirdest one involved mutant human beings who instead of mouths had penises on their foreheads through which they communicated with each other (God Freud would have had a field day)

5 Among all the dreams the only one that definitely involved me had me in my car and running out of petrol. The car was not on a road but was on what can only be described as a moving sea of white schist slabs off which reflected really bright sunlight. In the distance I could see a petrol pump but however, hard I tried to walk to it I could never reach it because the schist slabs just kept moving underneath my feet.

No idea what it all meant but I didn't stay on the medecine for long!

That's some deep shit - especially penises on foreheads :D

I take 90 mg of codeine every night before bed for medical reasons. Sometimes I forget I've taken it and double dose by accident and then have really vivid scary nightmare's too. 

On 14/03/2021 at 07:51, reynard said:

Sounds like a few (me excluded) on the match day threads

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Izzy said:

That's some deep shit - especially penises on foreheads :D

I take 90 mg of codeine every night before bed for medical reasons. Sometimes I forget I've taken it and double dose by accident and then have really vivid scary nightmare's too. 

Irony was the medecine was supposed to help me sleep better!   The vividness was especially disturbing.

• Like 1