Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Strange dreams you’ve had

I think peculiar dreams you’ve had is worthy of its own thread. 

Had one last night where I was at a Celtic vs Rangers game. Celtic fans clocked I was English and ended up having a massive scrap. Ended up getting arrested after I cracked a wine bottle over some blokes head. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Football dreams are great. I had one the other night where we were playing Wrexham in a Premier League game and we brought on Kasey Keller to play up front. He was wearing his full goalie kit (the one from 96/97 with all the weird patterns on it) but had '9' on the back of his shirt. He scored the winner and then, instead of going down the tunnel, all the players went down into the SK1 concourse at the end of the game.

Oh, and Gareth Bale was playing for Wrexham.

I love drugs as well

Very random ex Leicester players pop up in my dreams that I haven't thought about in years. Like Luigi Glombard. Dreamed we still had him on our books and he scored the winner against Liverpool. Proves how much I actually knew about him because in my dream he was white. 

• Haha 2

Genuinely dreamt that I was going to get subbed in at half-time for Barca. Sitting on the bench, warming up and all that. Then at the moment where the coach told me I was about to come in, I woke up.

Couldn't play for Barca even in my dreams.

Edited by That_Dude

1 hour ago, bovril said:

I have a lot of dreams about trying to get to the ground for a game but being unable to find the right entrance. 

This is weird. I have that dream regularly! I'm at the old Filbo and I can hear the game as I walk up the flights of stairs in the Double Decker but either I never get there or sometimes I make it but it's full time.

Just now, Paddy. said:

This is weird. I have that dream regularly! I'm at the old Filbo and I can hear the game as I walk up the flights of stairs in the Double Decker but either I never get there or sometimes I make it but it's full time.

I think being late / missing stuff is pretty common.

Mine often involves pubs. Like wanting to go to the pub before the game but not having time and having to run to the ground. 

43 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I had one recently where I was like a literature talk but there was lots of booze and it was dead leary. Basically when walking away from the seats, it was in a big pub. All I could think about waking up was how much I miss getting pissed in a pub

On that point, does anyone ever wake up with a dry mouth or headache when they've dreamt about boozing?

Edited by Voll Blau

fireballs coming down from the sky as im looking out into the back garden, bout the most bizzare one I can remember I rarely have dreams

every few years I will have one where it feels like I can't breath and I'm being held down in my bed and I have to force myself to open my eyes and pull myself out of it pretty weird that one seems to be the same every time as well horrible tbf

Edited by whoareyaaa

Hands down the worst dream I’ve ever had was where I felt someone grab me in my sleep, I woke up thrashing around in bed and throttled my poor dog when I thought whoever had grabbed me had set the dogs on me.

Was clearly just the dog jumping on the bed when I was asleep. I genuinely didn’t sleep for 3 nights lol poor dog wondered why I was trying to strangle it.

I used to have a few recurring dreams. One of them, i'm in Australia in the middle of nowhere waiting to cross a dirt road, an artic lorry comes past and the trailers go on forever. Then i wake up.

Another, I pull this girl at a nightclub, next thing i'm round a house and there's a few  of my mates sitting round, one asks where i've been, i say i've been a nightclub and got a new girlfriend, where is she? and i get a miniature woman out of a jacket pocket, put her on a coffee table and she starts dancing like the woman from tales of the unexpected!! Weird, and it's always stuck with me, never been able to figure out who she was.

• Haha 2

When I was much younger I dreamt that  my family raised £800,000 and Gary Linkeker came to live with us instead of going to Everton.

I remember thinking it was so amazing that  when I got up to go to school, Gary Lineker was sitting at our breakfast table reading the paper and  then he’d just hang around the house all day.