Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Strange dreams you’ve had

Another football one last night. Booted my missus in the leg putting my foot through what I thought was a 25-yard effort on goal. Think I was playing for Leicester against Ukraine at the time?

Anyone else done similar? This is now the second time in recent years she's been rudely awoken like this because I'm apparently peak Roberto Carlos when I'm out for the count.

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Unsure but last night whatever I was dreaming prompted an hour long panic attack that I thought was going to render me in hospital. 

****ing incredible whatever brains do during sleep. 

I’ve dreamt about Yannik Verstergaard before as well

2 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Another football one last night. Booted my missus in the leg putting my foot through what I thought was a 25-yard effort on goal. Think I was playing for Leicester against Ukraine at the time?

Anyone else done similar? This is now the second time in recent years she's been rudely awoken like this because I'm apparently peak Roberto Carlos when I'm out for the count.

Yep. One woke up pulling someone’s shirt as they skinned me… only to realise it was my other half’s arm.

• Haha 1

Since kicking the weed my dreams have been far more vivid but also far more mundane.  A lot of serious inception stuff where I wake up and go about my day then wake up, realise it was a dream and go about my day, then wake up and realise that was also a dream but this time I can feel the bitter dread of going about my day and know I'm back in the real timeline.  Sleep's a weird thing.

20 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Had a dream about some sexy ladies wanting  a peice of me. First night i had over 8 hours of sleep (not counting waking up to pee of course) in ages. 

It's a fvcker growing old ain't it :(

I pine for the days I could sleep through without having to get up for a piss.

It wasn't a dream but I got woken up at 1 am the other morning after I'd fallen asleep on the sofa by a light falling over.

Now, it's a light that is very unstable (it's a sort of artificial tree thing with loads of LEDs on) but it generally doesn't fall over on its own, so it seemed a bit weird.

Since then we've had a few other things falling over in an unexpected way. Mercifully I'm not the sort to assume some sort of supernatural explanation, but I'm intrigued as to what it is. The only thing I can think of is that this all coincided with me putting the central heating back on, so I'm wondering if this is causing some sort of unusual air flows that are just enough to topple our teetering piles of stuff and whatnot

2 hours ago, Izzy said:

It's a fvcker growing old ain't it :(

I pine for the days I could sleep through without having to get up for a piss.

100%. Im turning 42 in december and thinking fook me this wasnt an issue a few years ago. Sighhh. At least it wasnt a wet dream, the cleanup would have been detrimental to my sleep.....maybe i needed the wet dream though lol

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Done the same a couple of times. Kicked out trying to clear a ball from our defence, missed the ball and kicked my wife. TBF was dreaming I was Frank Sinclair.

As I play(ed) predominantly in goal, I once tried to punch a crossed ball only to biff her on the shoulder.

Edited by Parafox
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Last night I dreamt I was Steve Bruce and I was the manager of a multi-billion pound club and was signing players from Barcelona, PSG, Bayern, Inter. Sadly the team I put together was still losing and playing shite. However, I was saved when I was offered a contract at a club that better suited my managerial talents.

I took the 8 million golden handshake and moved to Southend FC. 

Still never won a ****ing thing there, either.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Last night I dreamt I was Steve Bruce and I was the manager of a multi-billion pound club and was signing players from Barcelona, PSG, Bayern, Inter. Sadly the team I put together was still losing and playing shite. However, I was saved when I was offered a contract at a club that better suited my managerial talents.

I took the 8 million golden handshake and moved to Southend FC. 

Still never won a ****ing thing there, either.

you need to stay off the cheese before bed mate!

• Haha 1

In the past three nights I've dreamt of two different violent terrorist attacks, one on my childhood town and one on Manchester (where I now live.) On the remaining night of the three in question, a middle tooth of mine fell out (in my dream.)

I'm not sure what all this says about my mental health. Can't be a good sign.

3 hours ago, Filbert_Ross said:

My wife was having a affair with a double amputee, one arm one leg missing. 
she promised to end it & I watched her from afar in this bar as she told him the bad news.  

🤷🏻‍♂️

All sounds a bit one sided.

On 05/10/2021 at 16:54, Bellend Sebastian said:

It wasn't a dream but I got woken up at 1 am the other morning after I'd fallen asleep on the sofa by a light falling over.

Now, it's a light that is very unstable (it's a sort of artificial tree thing with loads of LEDs on) but it generally doesn't fall over on its own, so it seemed a bit weird.

Since then we've had a few other things falling over in an unexpected way. Mercifully I'm not the sort to assume some sort of supernatural explanation, but I'm intrigued as to what it is. The only thing I can think of is that this all coincided with me putting the central heating back on, so I'm wondering if this is causing some sort of unusual air flows that are just enough to topple our teetering piles of stuff and whatnot

Its supernatural activity mate.

Deep down you know it is!!!