He's been poor this season no?

Whether that's ability or mindset related, not a great sign.

There's an abundance of other young, quality strikers with outstanding potential out there. With Vardy needing a good 4-5 days between games, our rammed fixture list and the fact our no.9 is now 34, surely these are the players we should be targeting?

Edited by sdb
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, sdb said:

He's been terrible this season no?

Whether that's ability or mindset related, not a great sign.

There's an abundance of young, quality strikers with outstanding potential out there. With Vardy needing a good 4-5 days between games, our rammed fixture list and the fact our no.9 is now 34, surely these are the players we should be targeting?

He's not been great this year, no. That been said, he still has 4 assists and 7 goals in 15 games...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Alex Crook, talkSPORT.

Not good enough for you?

Alex Crook maybe....  TalkSPORT ?? - you are having a Jeremy the Giraffe:thumbup:

Until SfE says so - not happening.

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

To be fair he said Rooney was getting the Derby job full time a week ago - he knows his stuff.

C'mon, the minute he joined Dervy, it was blatantly obvious it was leading to this....

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Yes please, just for the reaction from Saltic fans. I'm on my knees for another meltdown.

Don't think anyone will care if he leaves now in all honesty. I'd rather he ended up at Leicester than most other clubs obv.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's pretty clear this will happen in my opinion. Celtic are desperate for money, and they have a player rapidly gone off the boil with less than 18 months on his deal and they have very little left to play for this season. January is a window they will hope someone would pay more than they ordinarily would in the more stable summer window but then he only has a year left and it becomes chaos.

Rodgers comments about our board likely sanctioning a deal if a player is identified whom would really improve us and is available suggests exactly this. £15m + £5m in add ons, possibly paid for in the summer on a loan with obligation to buy.

Nail on head.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, hejammy said:

That's a great shout! Would suit both parties I reckon, Nacho would do quite well up there I reckon also. 

No it wouldn't Iheanacho is mince. With £15m in our pocket or whatever it is we'll be able to find plenty players better than Iheanacho.

• Haha 1