Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Odsonne Edouard

18 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

You're absolutely right. Leaving behind abject poverty and moving to Manchester as an 18 year old, earning more money than your family has ever saw whilst living out your dream must have been absolutely horrible for him. 

...a lot of young players leave home to take up lodgings in different towns and cities every year in this country!!!

For some people it is a great adventure and are aware of the sacrifice they have to make in order to fulfill their dreams. For someone to leave a country outside of Europe to come here (hardly a hop skip and a jump to get back home) takes courage in yourself and the pressure of becoming the main provider in order to finance your family is not an act of indulgence but of necessity and should be admired as opposed to be ridiculed.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Done deal, £16m plus add-ons, release clause, medical tomorrow morning, will be in the stands for the Southampton game. 

I wish this was true, I've had a real crap week and that would start my weekend off nicely.

3 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Lets just buy OE in 18months time when we can save 20m and have him for nothing

I think Celtic are monitoring the situation. They will not get him leave on a free !. If they don't sell him in this window they will certainly sell him in the Summer. Leicester are not the only club monitoring the situation

2 hours ago, Metal Lover said:

Is it only me that thinks he looks a bit wank?

22 years of age, 15 goals in 10 games for France U21s, a hat trick against Germany in the U17s European Championship Final and 75 career goals.

He isn’t doing too badly is he?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Metal Lover said:

Is it only me that thinks he looks a bit wank?

Well, he had a pretty phenomenal few months at the start of the season and his highlights reel and the mouths of fans were spaffing at the chomp, going off like belt fed wombats that there’s little the guy hadn’t got to his game and that anything he didn’t have could be learned... “He can be better than Vardy” was a comment that stuck in my head.

Then came part two of Celtic’s season and everything went quiet. The spaffing dried up, their was no chomping and the wombat jammed. 

So so it depends I guess on a few things:

1. There’s certainly a player in there with some real ability, but is that ability at a high enough level to shine in an elite league?

2. If we do go for him, then for me it would be definite yes because if BR has coached him, then he’ll already know.

3. Will an ITK on here ( some also like belittling people btw when they are not trying to pass off rumour as certainty, pretending they are truly part of some LCFC inner circle done deal - ignore) confirm that this is happening?

• Like 1