Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Leeds - Match Thread - 31/01/2021

6 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Because we struggled to create chances against a deep but flaccid everton side

In the second half?  I must have been watching a dodgy Chinese copy stream.

Guest StevieLynex
34 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I'd like to see Soyuncu in this game for Fofana as hes faster and more aggressive against a team like leeds with a high press. 

Fofana is a more intelligent defender

4 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

I wouldn't say a more intelligent player, soyuncu didnt make the team of the year for no reason. BR needs to manage Soyuncu's playing time effectively because he only has to look at Ricky coming back into the fold and itll cause resentment.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, UHDrive said:

I wouldn't say a more intelligent player, soyuncu didnt make the team of the year for no reason. BR needs to manage Soyuncu's playing time effectively because he only has to look at Ricky coming back into the fold and itll cause resentment.

Great for us to have these options in defence, after so many years of wondering whether we would find the players to replace Huth and Morgan

11 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

What a dumb ass statement.....

Who gifted to ball to James to score during the Everton game?

Let’s make an intelligent comments here...

He made me nervous time to time with his reckless bursts and unbalanced tackles. He is 20 years old after all. Thanks God we have Evans

Edited by kiwiturk
  • Like 1

Would have liked to see under start, more of an attacking threat then Albrighton but guess he can come on later in the game if needed. Feel Perez dropping in with maddison and allowing under and Barnes to do their stuff would work without Vardy 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, kiwiturk said:

What a dumb ass statement.....

Who gifted to ball to James to score during the Everton game?

Let’s make an intelligent comments here...

Cags' needless sending off at Bournemouth?

38 minutes ago, Shane said:

Don’t see how we can keep Soyuncu happy the longer he’s out the team

Evans is always a Good Call for taking a knock. Then there is the für competions  Soyuncu will get regular football....

Plus, I so believe that we will slowly see , Soyuncu & Fofana as our mainstay CBs ,starting sometime Next season,so long as neither pushed for a move...