Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2021

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Expected much better. Was a bit of a procession for Max today. Right from the start Max had pulled away from Lewis within a few laps. Very easy.

Worry that instead of the tight red bull Vs Merc season we hoped for, we'll get another one sided season

Verstappen and Hamilton are/have been on top of their games for years, first few races of the season seemed close enough but now for Red Bull, and in previous years for Merc, both drivers have just been on it 100% to make the smallest of advantages work in their favour. Doesn't matter whether its the 5 second a lap advantage people seem to think Hamilton has had for 7 years of a few tenths that Red Bull seem to have now. When you need a big pace advantage to overtake track position is vital, only way I see Hamilton winning races from here is reliability issues for Red Bull or a strategic masterclass. 

On 18/05/2021 at 18:16, yorkie1999 said:

For general admission, Woodcote. Park at silverstone village and walk, get there early and head straight for it as there's only a narrow strip about 5 rows deep, there's an entrance close by and a couple of big screens opposite , it's also at the end of the drs overtaking zone so you see quite a bit of action,  although i don't know how it works this year regarding the social distancing stuff. It's the beginning of the old start finish straight as well, so the cars are flying. 

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.2d430c01b4c55625815bbdc4d6847dae.jpg

Nice one. I will be going to Friday FP and Saturday so can have a move about then as well. End of hanger straight/Vale/Corpse seem quite popular. I guess it is like for like and some people will have preference over others. 

Going to be an early start on the Sunday!

3 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

As good as Redbull have been I just don't have faith that the Honda engine isnt going to blow up at some point 

Lol 😂 I thought mclaren treated Honda like crap so I’m pleased they have had a chance to prove they can get up to speed, but yes the test of reliability still needs to be passed.

14 hours ago, Walkers said:

Wonder if we'll still be talking about the great title fight of 2021 in five months time lol

It's over before it started isn't it. Merc have just gone in with last year's car minus the DAS and its showing.

Shame, the sport needs a proper title fight