Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Brighton (FA Cup) - Match Thread - 10/02/2021

1 minute ago, oadby.fox said:

For those banging on about how important it was to field a strong side, I hope you can now see how it can quite quickly to turn out being the worst of both worlds.

Don't know why JJ was even starting in the first place with all the games he's had, frustrating to say the least. Youri should not be out there either, I just pray we can shit house a goal and end this early.

Completely agree... Said before the game I'd have rested everyone apart from soyuncu and ndidi as both could do with the game time... Completely messed us up now and yours had another 90 (in a pointless performance) maybe a further 30 before a big game at the weekend 

Can't find anything positive to say.. Was feeling confident that jj would have salah in his pocket.. Now he ain't gonna play

Idve had the second string with soyuncu n ndidi.. They'd all have sumat to prove and would certainly have been better than this tripe 

1 minute ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Don't be so stupid. Of course we care about winning or he would have put the u23s out there. The very reason Justin is playing, is because we want to win. He's rested some, some he didn't, he cant win. He's rested Evans and Ricardo. If one of them got injured people would say why were they playing. If we put a youth team out and lost then people would moan. We are top 4 in the cup and Europa league and people still have a bash at Rodgers. Unbelievable. 

a balanced assessment - don't want any of that round here

Just now, UniFox21 said:

You mean selling 2 players with maybe half a game between them in 6 months? Then not recalling a player which we've seen was difficult to happen, where he wasn't guaranteed minutes. 

I mean not reinvesting the money that we had into an extra body, rather than playing the same players twice a week.

KDH was 100% guaranteed to get minutes, we've got so many games coming up.

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

About 5% of me would lose to avoid extra time. We just cannot afford it with the fixtures coming thick and fast 

Hardly think half and hour will cripple them. Kasper Ricardo Evans Ndidi Barnes Vardy and Albrighton who will be playing Saturday aren't even on the pitch, plus Maddison only came on after 60, stop being so dramatic.