Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Brighton (FA Cup) - Match Thread - 10/02/2021

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, GeorgeTheFox said:

Those day we're 50 pounds behind me. That is totally the only thing stopping me from being called up 

Had you played tonight, you might have been the best player on the pitch

Dogshit performance with a return of boring Brendan negative tactics for no ****ing reason and our potential player of the season picking up what looks like a nasty injury. 

What a load of shit

Edited by lgfualol
  • Like 1

Just now, Lesterlad said:

I know, just hoping I guess. You have to feel sorry for him. He has done well since getting in the team and has to be one of the first names on sheet as of late 

First name for me... Must've heard from team England too to expect a call soon.. Gutted for him

Just now, Mark said:

Why keep a formation that isn’t working or we look like scoring in? Looking like 120 minutes for Tielemans when he should have had the night off

Probably more worried about personnel as opposed to purposely wanting our players to play 30 mins extra :dunno:

For those banging on about how important it was to field a strong side, I hope you can now see how it can quite quickly to turn out being the worst of both worlds.

Don't know why JJ was even starting in the first place with all the games he's had, frustrating to say the least. Youri should not be out there either, I just pray we can shit house a goal and end this early.

1 minute ago, WigstonWanderer said:

I’d rather lose the match than Justin

I know what you mean but no one is more important than the team. This is the FA cup and I’m desperate for us to win it.

• Like 2