Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

30 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Just seen this posted by the Premier League offical account… like we didn’t even exist 

1922F27F-A79E-4896-B80F-EF6C3A116515.jpeg

Wrong thread nothing about us in there.

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Just seen this posted by the Premier League offical account… like we didn’t even exist 

1922F27F-A79E-4896-B80F-EF6C3A116515.jpeg

I've just scrolled back to May and that post's nowhere to be seen, no date in the screenshot. It's either fake or very quickly been taken down

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

The question on the tweet is who will win it this season 

our campaign isn’t listed because we can’t win it - I agree that it could be viewed as being disrespectful but more likely we’re irrelevant in the context of the tweet 

there was the same wall listed in may with us on it 

then why are Blackburn included? lol

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

The question on the tweet is who will win it this season 

our campaign isn’t listed because we can’t win it - I agree that it could be viewed as being disrespectful but more likely we’re irrelevant in the context of the tweet 

there was the same wall listed in may with us on it 

So why does it say man city won in 15/161922F27F-A79E-4896-B80F-EF6C3A116515.thumb.jpeg.d35342181377f2b0a52194aa23db31482.jpeg.aef6686b5aec356e0d0dfd61d72af862.jpeg

3 hours ago, lfu said:

then why are Blackburn included? lol

I deleted as I realised 

they’ve subbed Man City in our season! 

I found it on a  non official site - one follower 😂

premier league account deleted their version 

Edited by st albans fox

2 hours ago, Bourbon Fox said:

I've just scrolled back to May and that post's nowhere to be seen, no date in the screenshot. It's either fake or very quickly been taken down

Definitely not fake, must have been quickly deleted when people pointed out the obvious error. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Isn’t it covered in the 15 or so posts preceding yours 👍

Ah, misunderstanding.

I posted that link because it seemed that some weren't convinced it was real and had actually happened and tweeted out or not. So the link to the Sun article was just to confirm that yes, the graphic department at the Premier League is a bit special. lol

14 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

Ah, misunderstanding.

I posted that link because it seemed that some weren't convinced it was real and had actually happened and tweeted out or not. So the link to the Sun article was just to confirm that yes, the graphic department at the Premier League is a bit special. lol

Ah, ok

I thought maybe you had all the other posters who had referred to it on ignore lol

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Bourbon Fox said:

It had about 600 comments on, mostly asking where we were for 15/16. Looked back a few minutes later and it was taken down by the official PL account. 

• Like 1

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/efl-expert-makes-leicester-city-claim-after-1-0-win-at-huddersfield-town/

"I'm yet to see.." - EFL expert makes frank Leicester City claim
BY
BRETT WORTHINGTON

George Elek reveals his thoughts on Leicester City's performances in the opening games of the season.

HIGHLIGHTS
 Leicester City has won all three of their opening games this season, but EFL expert George Elek believes they haven't shown anything exciting or special yet.

The team has been involved in low-margin games, where their opponents missed opportunities to take the lead, but Leicester managed to find a winner.

Elek acknowledges that Leicester may improve as their new manager's ideas and processes take hold, but he is yet to see anything truly exciting or special from the team.

EFL expert George Elek believes we have yet to see anything exciting or special from this Leicester City team, but that isn’t to say that it won’t come.

The Foxes suffered heartbreak last season as they were relegated from the Premier League, which means they are now considered one of the big sides in the Championship.

Leicester will no doubt be many people’s favourites to go straight back up, but the club has had some losses to deal with this summer as they are under a new manager and have seen several high-profile players leave the King Power Stadium.

Enzo Maresca is in his first managerial role in England, and while they may not have set the league alight, the Italian couldn’t have asked for a better start.

How have Leicester City performed in the opening games of the season?
Leicester got their season off to the best possible start, as they turned a game that looked as though they were going to lose into one that saw them pick up three points.

A 10-minute double from Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall secured three points for the Foxes against Coventry City. They followed that up with a routine win over Burton Albion in the Carabao Cup last week.

Leicester then returned to Championship action over the weekend and secured another three points as they beat Huddersfield Town 1-0.

It was a game that won’t be fondly remembered, as it took Stephy Mavididi in the 73rd minute to break the deadlock.

While the Foxes have collected six points out of six and are in the second round of the Carabao Cup, George Elek isn’t getting too excited by Leicester’s performances.

What did George Elek say about Leicester City’s performances in the opening games of the season?
EFL expert George Elek has stated that he thinks the Foxes are yet to show something exciting and special, despite the fact they have won all three games so far this season.

George Elek said on the Not The Top 20 Podcast: “It's the second time that Leicester City have been involved in a low margin game. It's the second time that their opposition have missed at least one good opportunity to take the lead at a late stage or a key stage and second time Leicester have manged to find that winner.

“So, if we anticipate that they are only going to get better as Maresca’s ideas and processes go through then there are good signs. However, we talk a lot about the quality teams have gone up from this league in the last few years and by this stage I think we always we've seen something that is very exciting, very special. I'm yet to see that at the moment from Leicester, that's not saying it won’t come at some point.”

Who do Leicester City play next?
Leicester are back in Championship action once again this weekend, as they welcome Cardiff City to the King Power Stadium on Saturday afternoon.

Cardiff will be looking to bounce back from a disappointing defeat they suffered at home to Queens Park Rangers last time out.

• Like 1