Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Brighton (A) pre match - 6 March - 8pm

Kasper

Castagne 

Fofana 

Soyuncu 

Thomas 

Ndidi 

Tielemans 

Under 

Iheanacho 

Albrighton 

Vardy 

I would rather have someone else at number 10 but only other option is maybe Tavares. Or moving Tielemans.

Be brave, Under should have beating of Dan Burn. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Agree that Brighton have been unlucky, but unless they have found a striker down the back of the sofa, I do not see why their lack of goal scoring should change.

Hope you're right but Vydra hadn't scored for quite a while until tonight! We have a habit of obliging.

• Sad 1

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

He needs to play through this period and get a goal or two

That would have been my take on it a few games ago. But it hasn’t happened and doesn’t look likely to. I wouldn’t even trust him with a penalty right now.

3 minutes ago, reynard said:

Hope you're right but Vydra hadn't scored for quite a while until tonight! We have a habit of obliging.

Agree, this recent adoption of ‘Do unto others....‘. has certainly not been helpful lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hammo said:

That would have been my take on it a few games ago. But it hasn’t happened and doesn’t look likely to. I wouldn’t even trust him with a penalty right now.

He’s missing Maddison and Barnes. They have been a massive part of his game this season. He’ll come good again

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Vardy doesn’t need to be rested. He needs to be dropped.

He’s returning from an injury? What are people expecting... plus when does Vardy ever do well against a deep sitting defence? He will score a brace against Brighton as well as Tavares......

• Like 1

Not usually a fan of 3 at the back but if it means we can have more attacking players going forward then so be it. With the personnel available, and not wanting Amartey at RB or both Hamza and Mendy playing, then this is how I'd line up...

Kasper

Fofana - Evans - Soyuncu

Ricardo                                                      Castagne

Ndidi - Hamza

Tielemans

Vardy - Iheanacho

When you see the space Ricardo and Castagne were getting it's perhaps something we can exploit while we're lacking our main attacking/creative options. Don't usually like Tielemans further up but with Ndidi in midfield, perhaps it's again something to choose while other options are out.

Hopefully Evans is fit enough to start though. Let's hope the rest has done him good.

Brighton solid at the back recently and we’ll struggle with either Vards or Nacho as a lone striker with no Madders or Barnes from deeper. So have to start both for me, it’s just how to get the rest around it.

433:

Kasper

Castange Fofana Soyuncu Ricardo

Ndidi Tielemens

Under      Nacho        Albrighton

Vardy

or

Kasper

Amarty Fofana Soyuncu

Ndidi Hamza

Castange  Tielemens   Ricardo

Nacho Vardy

Edited by deanolegend1989

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not usually a fan of 3 at the back but if it means we can have more attacking players going forward then so be it. With the personnel available, and not wanting Amartey at RB or both Hamza and Mendy playing, then this is how I'd line up...

Kasper

Fofana - Evans - Soyuncu

Ricardo                                                      Castagne

Ndidi - Hamza

Tielemans

Vardy - Iheanacho

When you see the space Ricardo and Castagne were getting it's perhaps something we can exploit while we're lacking our main attacking/creative options. Don't usually like Tielemans further up but with Ndidi in midfield, perhaps it's again something to choose while other options are out.

Hopefully Evans is fit enough to start though. Let's hope the rest has done him good.

The problem  with our playing a back 3 is that we actually don't seem to use the wingbacks well. So many times in the first-half tonight Castagne was wide open and free out on the left (and this was after his run and cross for Hamza's chance), but was simply ignored. 

Edited by NaijaFox

1 minute ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Brighton solid at the back recently and we’ll struggle with either Vards or Nacho as a lone striker with no Madders or Barnes from deeper. So have to start both for me, it’s just how to get the rest around it.

433:

Kasper

Castange Fofana Soyuncu Ricardo

Ndidi Tielemens

Under      Nacho        Albrighton

Vardy

or

Kasper

Amarty Fofana Soyuncu

Ndidi Hamza

Castange  Tielemens   Ricardo

Nacho Vardy

Only morons would pick Hamza next to Ndidi. Mendy is far superior even idiots like you can see that