Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Les-TA-Jon

2020/21 - The Run In and Top 4 chances - an Ongoing Analysis

21 hours ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Winning 4 in a row is a big ask though

It is but it three home games and one away game against bottom eight teams.

We need to yield a minimum of 10pts from that lot to set us up going into the last three. It's about building a lead the next four and hanging on in the last three with the way these fixtures have panned out.

37 minutes ago, Gerard said:

It is but it three home games and one away game against bottom eight teams.

We need to yield a minimum of 10pts from that lot to set us up going into the last three. It's about building a lead the next four and hanging on in the last three with the way these fixtures have panned out.

I agree mate completely, just thinking on paper yeah 4 wins is very possible but winning 4 league games in a row doesn’t happen too often

3 hours ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Was it seriously last season we beat them 9-0!? Feels like a time warp has occurred 

yeah, it's the fact we play them away towards the start of the season, an towards the end of this season with no real major gap in between, time generally feels like groundhog day, hopefully the end of this season, doesn't feel that way.

Anyone else noticed a conspicuous absence of us in the "race for top 4" articles?  Specifically, like we're not considered to drop out.  Reading about the West Ham vs. Chelsea game at the weekend triggered this and I really wish I had the same confidence as whoever is writing those articles.  Guess tonight's result might change, or reinforce (please!) that perception.  Also guess the writers are looking at it in isolation without the mental scars of Bournemouth away...

1 minute ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Aren't all the 2nd to last games been moved to midweek 18th or 19th before the final match to ensure all teams get a chance to play in front of their home fans? 

Thanks. That sounds familiar. I'm guessing dates haven't been decided. Depends on how covid cases pan out in the next few weeks? 

• Like 1