Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

4 hours ago, SystonFox said:

We getting an away kit or no?

Would have to imagine we’ll see something in the next week or so, given those Wycombe and QPR friendlies, unless they’re going to be showing off their way kits to their fans in those games.

Was holding out to see them myself before picking up a shirt but I have Burton tickets and got carried away in the excitement of it all, so ended up buying a home shirt anyway.

• Like 2

my home shirt came this morning and its glorious. best home shirt in years, nice fit and feels like a real nice piece of clothing to wear rather than an ill fitting jersey. the fit is a little tighter than i expected but thats probably due to me getting wider than the sizes changing lol 

A bit of advice for anyone not bought one yet, especially if you're ordering online. 

If you like a looser fit, go the next size up from what you usually buy. I've gone large as per normal and it's definitely more fitted than previous years 

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, WilmslowFox said:

i think that tomorrow will be 60 days since revealing the coming season's home kit, with the away kit still not announced.  is this some sort of record?  if so, you'll never sing that.

They want as many people to buy the home kit first before they release anything else.

59 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Away kit needs to be announced before/by next Wednesday when we play Wycombe

Unless we somehow convince them to play in their away kit lol

A good point, and that's why both away kits were announced on the morning of the first friendly last season - think it was Birmingham City.

We know one is turquoise/teal/mint and navy, have we got a third this year?

1 minute ago, jeffschlupp said:

A good point, and that's why both away kits were announced on the morning of the first friendly last season - think it was Birmingham City.

It'll have to be a dark kit. Fingers crossed for the 1000th time it's black with a turqoise sash...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

If the away kit is the rumoured colour, we'll need to release 2nd and 3rd strip for Wycombe. Home kit and the turquoise/spearmint will both clash with Wycombe's halves.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

If the away kit is the rumoured colour, we'll need to release 2nd and 3rd strip for Wycombe. Home kit and the turquoise/spearmint will both clash with Wycombe's halves.

I don't think the turquoise will. Especially if the shorts are the same turquoise colour, too. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I don't think the turquoise will. Especially if the shorts are the same turquoise colour, too. 

Although not the exact same colours I still think it would look quite weird having both those kits playing at the same time

image.png.1c2626e05a7c7f09b504f77a691c1dff.pngimage.png.a6f7d3c8b252a63c50d627dfa301e1b1.png

• Like 1