Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

35 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Maybe they’re getting sick of people who claim they can’t afford a £60 shirt but are okay spending £25 on a fake one. 

As I’ve always said, it’s the same folk who moan about ticket prices but happily drink 14 pints on matchday. 

Same sector of society who smoke 40 a day but wouldn’t dare spend £40 a head on a nice meal because that would be “too expensive” lol 

Part of that demand on fake shirts largely stemming from a refusal to restock a shirt which was unavailable from November and even when a sure fire seller post Cup win haven’t bothered doing anything about it 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

When have Cov played in mint green? They play in sky blue?

Doesn't look very mint green to me...

Might look better in person. EIther way, not for me. I don't have to like every LCFC kit.

Going to put my Yellow away shirt with the Walkers Crisps logo on anyway...

30 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I've seen the actual away kit. Those that have bought fakes are going to be annoyed. There's more detail on it than the ones shown.

I realise you can't give too much away but please tell me its not the gingham style, dish towel look that we have been seeing? 

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Too close for my liking! Like I say, the main issue is that it is too close to our home kit. I know if we played Chelsea we could wear this kit (like Man City would wear their home strip) but I prefer there to be a clear differentiation in colour. White, yellow, black, red, green etc. Lots of options for away/third kits.

Maybe we will get dark shorts to go with this?

It's mint green with back trims and shorts. How anyone thinks that this is any sort of blue is beyond me. It's as close to the home shirt in terms of colour, as the grey one from a few years ago. 

32 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Doesn't look very mint green to me...

Might look better in person. EIther way, not for me. I don't have to like every LCFC kit.

Going to put my Yellow away shirt with the Walkers Crisps logo on anyway...

As I said, you genuinely need to have your eyes tested...........

I'm not expecting everyone to like it, I'm not overly sold on it myself, until I see it in person, then I'll make my judgement on it.

But to think that this shirt is anything other than mint green and anything like sky blue is very, very wrong

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I'm not expecting everyone to like it, I'm not overly sold on it myself, until I see it in person, then I'll make my judgement on it.

But to think that this shirt is anything other than mint green and anything like sky blue is very, very wrong

So sorry to offend you by bringing colour into this conversation.

11 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Yeah, the teaser post looks much more muted than what I’ve seen, which was a brighter mint green. 

17 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

It's mint green with back trims and shorts. How anyone thinks that this is any sort of blue is beyond me. It's as close to the home shirt in terms of colour, as the grey one from a few years ago. 

The trim is not black. 

12 minutes ago, The_77 said:

The trim is not black. 

Also, based on some photos online, it looks like the shorts are the same colour as the kit. So likely to be top to bottom one colour. I thought a black/dark shorts contrast would have worked well (like the pink kit a couple of seasons ago).

3 minutes ago, Super Shinji said:

Looks like Aberdeen have the same pattern on their away kit. Expect this to be what we  end up with in the colour already announced.

EC15B157-7F91-4BA6-AA4F-C5FB46ACFCFD.jpeg

1113728F-72BF-49AC-8E55-5C3DA463F021.jpeg

Isn’t our 3rd kit an off black and orange?

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Part of that demand on fake shirts largely stemming from a refusal to restock a shirt which was unavailable from November and even when a sure fire seller post Cup win haven’t bothered doing anything about it 

Plus Foxiles living in the EU get whacked for double VAT and a DHL Piracy charge for sorting out the customs.  This adds another 40 Euros to the LCFC shop price!  The Club could sort this by seeking to sort out the VAT problem (King Power the Kings of Duty Free?) and send using a less greedy Courier.  Jesus now I am moaning........

4 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Didn’t someone on here hint at the third kit being gold? I could be imagining that happened tbf

I haven’t got a clue what’s going on. I know someone who has seen them all but won’t tell me anything.

17 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Also, based on some photos online, it looks like the shorts are the same colour as the kit. So likely to be top to bottom one colour. I thought a black/dark shorts contrast would have worked well (like the pink kit a couple of seasons ago).

I would imagine not great for those who suffer from being colourblind 

25 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Didn’t someone on here hint at the third kit being gold? I could be imagining that happened tbf

Aye. Someone did say it would be gold. Pretty sure that same person was bang on about the home kit too.