Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

Guest Manley Farrington-Brown
11 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Hope it’s not that colour 

I’ll be surprised if it isn‘t.

On 21/07/2021 at 20:00, moore_94 said:

Although not the exact same colours I still think it would look quite weird having both those kits playing at the same time

image.png.1c2626e05a7c7f09b504f77a691c1dff.pngimage.png.a6f7d3c8b252a63c50d627dfa301e1b1.png

Did the rounds a few weeks back - same/similar colour to the teaser today, I imagine it’ll be similar to this.

20 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Have you seen Everton's kits ?? 

Yep, funky! lol

As I said though at least Hummel are creative, I’ll say the same for Macron as well.

Their kits are either 10/10 or very much OTT. 

It would seem as though the sellers on DH-Gate and such like were right about our away kit months ago.

There's been Mint Green away kits advertised for about 2 months online.

I guess factories talk don't they....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

What’s the general anger at this one then? Can see a lot of people sounding angry but not giving any particular reasons lol 

It’s different… it’s unique from what I can tell… not going to be everyone’s cup of tea but not sure what people really want from an away kit? 

Third kits are where manufacturers creativity should kick in really. A nod to the past or just something mental really that goes on to be a collectible. 

The obvious one for us is a white away kit, but the only one of any decency in the last however many years has been the Champions League year one.

Personally I’d much rather a producer mixed things up every year.. pink, maroon, mint etc etc, rather than just always sticking to what Leicester “should” play in. 

its a table cloth

I was hoping this one or the third kit would have a round neck... I don’t mind it tbh but not sure I’ll be buying it. I’ll hold out for the third kit and hope it’s something very cool. I wonder if they noted the success of the pink kit a couple of years ago and this away is a nod to that?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

I was hoping this one or the third kit would have a round neck... I don’t mind it tbh but not sure I’ll be buying it. I’ll hold out for the third kit and hope it’s something very cool. I wonder if they noted the success of the pink kit a couple of years ago and this away is a nod to that?

Third kit might do.

8 hours ago, NasPb said:

its a table cloth

The photoshop mockups almost always show the pattern as being far more pronounced than it is in real life.

It'll look absolutely fine in person.

8 hours ago, AjcW said:

What’s the general anger at this one then? Can see a lot of people sounding angry but not giving any particular reasons lol 

It’s different… it’s unique from what I can tell… not going to be everyone’s cup of tea but not sure what people really want from an away kit? 

Third kits are where manufacturers creativity should kick in really. A nod to the past or just something mental really that goes on to be a collectible. 

The obvious one for us is a white away kit, but the only one of any decency in the last however many years has been the Champions League year one.

Personally I’d much rather a producer mixed things up every year.. pink, maroon, mint etc etc, rather than just always sticking to what Leicester “should” play in. 

I am not angry at the kit. A few things that I don't like are:

1. It is Cov colour!!!

2. It's not majorly different to our home kit (I know we will likely get a third kit completely different but if the home kit clashes, then when does the away kit not also clash?)

Other than that, average. I do like the home kit though. Would be great if the third kit is yellow as looks the case based on Community Shield seat map colouring (may be a red herring though). Against Man City, we can't wear either the home or away kit if they play in their home strip. Colours would clash.

Nostalgia isn't what it use to be.......I'm sure some people have short memories on here, I can't remember Puma being that great and the quality imo was poorer than Adidas!  Yes Adidas is usually just cut and paste for our 2nd and 3rd kits, but until we create enough money for them, it will continue like that.