Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

VICHAI HAD A DREAM

how we have gone from this to where we are, honestly what a journey 

you do not get to choose your football team in life, we have been so lucky that ours is leicester

honestly do not think any club has been more fun to support the last 13 years

• Like 2

On 26/04/2021 at 13:46, Dhang said:

The Statue will be outside the Fans store. It is currently being finished off in Thailand. 

Surprised that it's being made in Thailand. It must be heavy and cost a fortune to bring it over. I'd guess the plinth will be sourced and made locally. 

10 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Do we even have 1000 active members?  Has Ric's folly doomed us all to making the FA cup finals stat slightly more impressive/depressing?  I demand an inquiry.

If any of you were that serious about us winning you'd champion your family, friends and pets to sign up to FoxesTalk and like the damn post. It's in our hands and we can't be arsed, it's disgusting. 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

If any of you were that serious about us winning you'd champion your family, friends and pets to sign up to FoxesTalk and like the damn post. It's in our hands and we can't be arsed, it's disgusting. 

What are you going to do if you reach your thousand and we lose? Do you offer refunds on your reputation? 

• Haha 3

Anyone else periodically jumping onto page 1 to see how the rep points are going?

it’s making me nervous / really annoyed with my highly rational mind!

Can the mods step in and allow us multi-rep?

The bar was set too high and we may not make it :blink: