Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

VICHAI HAD A DREAM

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Not sure about history as the stats only go back to 2018...

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/leaderboard/?in=forums-pid&time=oldest

Courtesy of @StriderHiryu...

Before @Ric Flair came along and ruined the fun.

Absolute shameless cash grab from @Ric Flair! I spent days on that gif, cutting the frames out and getting it right, but along comes flair with his “let’s get 1000 likes lol” nonsense to rob me of my crown. 

Modern football sucks! :P The underdog cannot win!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Absolute shameless cash grab from @Ric Flair! I spent days on that gif, cutting the frames out and getting it right, but along comes flair with his “let’s get 1000 likes lol” nonsense to rob me of my crown. 

Modern football sucks! :P The underdog cannot win!

We should form a breakaway rep system.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not sure about history as the stats only go back to 2018...

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/leaderboard/?in=forums-pid&time=oldest

Courtesy of @StriderHiryu...

Before @Ric Flair came along and ruined the fun.

Back before that, I'm pretty sure that @Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo's long-lost post with all his emoticonamajigs got a few hundred likes.

You know, these things, except there were a few dozen of them..... :schlupp::soyuncu::wasyl:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alf Bentley said:

Back before that, I'm pretty sure that @Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo's long-lost post with all his emoticonamajigs got a few hundred likes.

You know, these things, except there were a few dozen of them..... :schlupp::soyuncu::wasyl:

yep, they were/still are superb!

We need more @Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo!! We'll give you 1001 likes for them :D 

• Like 2

On 18/04/2021 at 22:19, Izzy said:

Blatant abuse of mod/admin privilege's there from Ric lol

Perhaps, but it would be even more so if there's a sudden upsurge in multiple accounts being created just to rep the post..:whistle::D

13 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

IMG-20210419-205217.jpg

IMG-20210419-205148.jpg

I'm sure there was another post that got way higher though. (That initial post on my thread makes zero sense as the image hosting site I used removed images after a set time even though I told it not to)

More emojis will come (and slicker hopefully as I'm learning how to do proper animation at work now) but I've recently moved into a house that needs a shitload of work, so a lot of my spare time I'm either bodging stuff or too knackered to want to do anything

222 rep points in the days when you could only rep in desktop mode is probably the equivalent of at least 500 now.

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

222 rep points in the days when you could only rep in desktop mode is probably the equivalent of at least 500 now.

Possibly, but there was only a thumbs-up option back then, so I reckon 150 would have been sad/confused emojis to bring it back down again lol 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

The only post i ever made that got big rep points (somewhere around the 100 mark) was on the day we won the league, when i posted a nice long heartfelt message about my grandad and how i was giving him my ticket for the Everton game because of various reasons including his age, the fact that he's been a Leicester fan for longer than most of us have been alive and for several other reasons, including that i felt that with the direction we were heading in that I would be seeing us lift more trophies in the years to come.

I didn't have the heart to tell you all that he was ill on the day and I got to go to the game afterall lol (He's fine though, and still with us now well into his 90's)

I demand my 'like' back!! lol

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Haha 1