Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

How is everyone feeling?

27 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I have that stomach churning feeling but also wanting to concentrate and take it all in. The last time I felt like this was on my wedding day (not that I’ll be telling the wife that).

How is everyone else feeling about today? 

I slept a lot better the night before my wedding, I'll tell you that

• Haha 1

Have a great day to all making the trip! Make yourselves heard and, no matter the result, just take it all in and enjoy it! Moments like these are what’s life is all about. I know, Blackburn play-off final still lives inside me! But don’t worry whenever I don’t go to Wembley we win!!!

6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

People comparing this to getting married - at least when you got married you were pretty much guaranteed to score...

I can see the comparison though, my wedding day was ruined when Ngolo Kante turned up and stopped me getting anywhere near to my bride, outside the Church, inside, every pue, there he was, everywhere

Guinness, Strong Kentish ale then a strong cup of coffee. Put my earphones in and slept like a baby, though I did half wake up during the night to a particular song that Sykes to sync well with my dozy state and I remember thinking I like that. Just checked back over what I listened to and the song was one by Charlotte Church, well I never, it’s a sign. lol 

Edited by Vlad the Fox

I have been awake all night, couldn't sleep due to the excitement. Not for the match but for the coach journey!

I actually woke at 03:30 (ear infection) searched for some ibuprofen and then tried to go back to sleep. Took me about an hour as my brain was functioning. Then got another hour before the kids woke me.

However, I don't care today because it's cup final day. Win or lose, I am proud already and I hope the team/fans do us proud during the game today too! The rest is a bonus.

Guest bennytwohats

Just buzzing. Seems a lot of corners of the media have written us off. Keen to put all the possibilities and permutations of the league out of my mind today and just enjoy the game, the experience.

It doesn’t get much better than this! Come on Leicester!!!