Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

How is everyone feeling?

Excited, can't quite believe we're in an FA Cup Final. 

Nervous, desperate to win it. Feel sick and emotional. 

Absolutely nothing like my wedding day. Had all that planned and under control, certain of the out come and that it was going to be enjoyable. 

1 minute ago, lcfcfoz said:

No nerves at all just glad we are there! And also just gonna let my bet run £50 on us at 18/1. Cash out 332 not taken, let it run what will be will be! Gonna enjoy it with a few bottles of beer

I envy you your phlegmatism.

Yesterday I was excited, even a bit giddy.  Today I'm scared.  I'm shaking like a shitting dog.

I'm feeling outrageously positive this morning.

I'm convinced we're going to win.

We'll want it more than them today I'm 100% sure.

It's our time. It's written in the stars.

• Like 4

Feel like I did on the Sunday morning before the trip to Old Trafford in 2016, I am 47 and nervous as hell, still got a mention for all the blues heading to Wembley by Kenny Hague on Fosse radio this morning. ;)

Safe journey folks and lets make our end like it was in Brugges on that night.

Strangely feel more nervous about the top 4 race than this game, but would prefer the cup if I had to choose (obvs want both). Which is a weird paradox.

Was supposed to be watching the big game with the old man and fam, but my better half has tested Covid positive so got to self isolate.  Will be weird watching the game on my own :beer:but super excited and hoping the players put in a big performance to make up for it :scarf:

Feeling ok. Sort of positive,  but crapping it too. 

Not as worried by Chelsea as I thought I'd be. Can't work out if that's a good thing or a bad thing. 

First football memory is of the Spurs final 60 years ago. For all intents and purposes I'm that little kid again today.

Thinking of my Dad and all the great City fans who would have loved to see our blue ribbons on that Cup, but never did. 

Come on City!!!

• Like 1

Feeling everything; scared, proud, emotional, hopeful. Just want the clock to get round now. Between now and kick-off is just a state of suspension where I'm not really functioning properly and can't set my mind to do anything. Look out of window, look at phone, drink coffee (which will turn to beer at some point), repeat.