Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

How is everyone feeling?

Was feeling marginally nervous, but now I’m just sad. Looks like our 7 year old dog will have to be put down today after a 3 year fight against Lymphoma. He’s seen my wife through some dark times. Absolutely incredible animal. I’ll see you all on the other side. Good luck everyone. 

9.45pm last night little Merlyn went to run in different fields. He will be badly missed. 

Edited by ARM1968
  • Sad 8

Just now, ARM1968 said:

Was feeling marginally nervous, but now I’m just sad. Looks like our 7 year old dog will have to be put down today after a 3 year fight against Lymphoma. He’s seen my wife through some dark times. Absolutely incredible animal. I’ll see you all on the other side. Good luck everyone. 

So sorry mate

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I have that stomach churning feeling but also wanting to concentrate and take it all in. The last time I felt like this was on my wedding day (not that I’ll be telling the wife that).

How is everyone else feeling about today? 

It’s becoming clear as the day goes on that it’s worse than my wedding day.

Not sure why I put on white boxers this morning either…

• Haha 3

Into Bed at 3.30am up since 9am. Excited in a good way.

Listening to Music on You tube to keep me relaxed. 

Shania Twain just came on singing From this Moment on. I hope this is an Omen.

I thought all season we could get to the Final I just hope we give a good account of ourselves.

Nerves will kick in once the games kicks off. Butterflies in the Tummy.

A proud Day to be a Leicester City Fan after so many highs and lows over 60 years.

Enjoy the game all Foxes Talk Fans. Let's just hope we bring it home this time.

4 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Sorry, but no matter what the result today, we will still hold that unwanted title.

Would we? I thought the title was we’ve lost the most FA Cup finals without ever winning it. Surely if we win it today there will be plenty of teams that have lost out in the final more than us who have also won it. Point I’m trying to make and not doing so very well is we’d no longer have not won it, putting that title to bed.

2 minutes ago, Flappit said:

I'd genuinely trade losing this match for two wins in the next two league matches. This is a "nice to win" not an "almost certainly need to win".

I’ve been thinking about this throughout the week and I’ve decided I want the FA Cup more than top 4. I understand the financial benefits the club would receive for top 4, but I support my club, not a business.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Flappit said:

I'd genuinely trade losing this match for two wins in the next two league matches. This is a "nice to win" not an "almost certainly need to win".

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I don’t want to fall out with you on cup final day but I couldn’t disagree more.

We ‘need’ to win it to complete the set and put our FA cup hoodoo to bed.

Thankfully, football doesn't work like that.

We've got 3 games left, we'll try to win them all and whatever happens, happens.

I never get the 'Would you rather...' conversation. 

Cheer up, we're in a fvcking FA Cup final!!!

• Like 2