Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

How is everyone feeling?

Got up this morning and put on my Wembley '63 replica cup final shirt. Then decided it might be a bad omen. Its now off. 

I'm going to be wearing a New York City tourist type long sleeve t shirt with the Stars & Stripes. Very random but it was the shirt that I wore under my coat for almost every match during 15/16. Its a scruffy shirt but a lucky shirt that I associate with success. Superstition? Of course but it's got to be done. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, browniefox said:

Asked Alexa to shuffle songs by queen (usual for me when doing the housework) and it started with "We are the champions" I have a feeling I'm going to be singing this more than once today! 

Did it play Under Pressure or Sheer Heart Attack?

Well I've just convinced the Mrs I need to go and buy a Sonos Soundbar and Surround sound system, so that we can experience the game as if we were there. 

We have her Father round for the game, so really, it's for his benefit. 😂😂😂

Buzzing!!!!!! COYB

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Couldn't sleep last night for ages, then got woken up this morning by an incoming text from my neice at 6am.  Shes got two small kids and an very nervous husband who's been up since 4.  Its mayhem in her house!

Been to Tescos to get in the supplies for today,  thought I was ok till i got to the checkout.  Then I realised my hands were shaking like a pratt.

Got the FA cup channel on bbc iplayer now on the TV,  soaking it all up.

Been in tears twice already today.

Gonna be a hell of a long day till kickoff

Hope I make it !!

My mrs gave birth to our son a month ago and i feel just as nervous for this as i was waiting for him to arrive! I went to tell her the same earlier this morning and all i got was 'if you dare say what i think your going to say...go on i dare you to finish that sentence' lol

• Haha 2

I slept really well last night. I am nervous and excited but I think I was more nervous during the United game. Regardless of the score today, the lads have done an amazing job getting to the final and still being 3rd in the league despite us having a terrible season with injuries. I think if we lose, I'll be more sad for Kasper, Vardy and Albrighton than anything else, as they may never get another chance of winning the cup. Would be a great send off for Morgan and Fuchs if we could win. Even though they haven't featured much, they have still been part of this great squad on this great journey! 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, lee7 said:

My mrs gave birth to our son a month ago and i feel just as nervous for this as i was waiting for him to arrive! I went to tell her the same earlier this morning and all i got was 'if you dare say what i think your going to say...go on i dare you to finish that sentence' lol

Trust me, You have no chance up against the first Son.

It will always be like that,  First sons are special to women.

But that's how it should be when you think about it.

Enjoy him as the years fly so fast from here on.

Come on the Foxes.

• Like 1