Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

3 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I stuffed down a couple of tuna wraps at half time. Didn't want them but the wife said I had to eat as too much booze and it was the only choice.

I'm not trying to take credit for the win here and I genuinely wish we'd won without we eating tuna wraps because I now can't stand them. 2 more matches of glorious tinned fish, I suppose.

These things don't carry over to subsequent seasons right?

Your mercury poisoning will be our glory.

• Haha 1

I am over the moon I really am. 

After such a shitshow of a year in my personal life today was such a relief and a sign that things are getting back to normal again. 

So proud of everyone who came today, the atmosphere in the stadium was electric. Love you all

Edited by Bugg
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, gruss101 said:

Soppy msg alert, had a few jars...

I must be the biggest lurker on this forum, haven't posted in years but I check in every single day to FT.

Breaking my silence to post today. In this last year I've gone through a divorce (with kids), lost a job, no longer speak to my family and have battled with depression.

Amidst all the sadness and drama, one thing has been my constant, and my lifeline - this football club. Dealing with changes in my life, I cannot express enough how much this team has helped me, a safe place where I can forget the world and be happy again, to have a purpose and a connection. 

At the final whistle I just collapsed in floods of tears on my City shirt, an outpouring of emotion that I've been holding inside for so long (and I'm pretty level headed, or so I thought!) 

I love this club. It's the best in the world. God bless you all.

Thanks for sharing mate. All the best and your Leicester family is always here 

• Like 1

Chopper Harris, Kerry Dixon, Frank Lampard, John Terry, Sebastian Coe, David Mellor, Jimmy White, Dennis Waterman, John Major.

Can you hear me? Can you hear me?

Your boys took one hell of a beating. Your boys took one hell of a beating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Still say it should be 3:00 kick off, semi's not be at Wembley and National Anthem should be sung by a randomly selected fan from each end not a posh bird no-one can pitch with

BUT

:yahoo:

IT'S BRILLIANT

F.A. Cup The peoples game. NOT FOR SALE.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, 21st Century Fox said:

Your mercury poisoning will be our glory.

Something has to get me; and I reckon I've seen it all now mate!

Whilst I was celebrating the goal and not noticing; the in laws got a picture of my boy and its an absolute worldie

• Like 1