Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

2 minutes ago, Hawk17 said:

Over the past month I lost a relationship of 4 years, a job and got quite unwell.

Β 

I wanted to give up badly, butΒ I’d think of Leicester, Vichai and Top when I felt like that and ended up getting a new job against the odds and shook my illness.

Β 

To the surprise of most I’m even on great Β terms with my ex partner and I truly believe it’s because I try as hard as I can to always think β€œhow would Top react?” Before I react because he’s the sort of man I aspire to be.

Β 

I’m so grateful to this club for giving me hope more than anything else, that you can always fight back no matter what happens and that you can be good, kind and still finish first in this world.

In the happiest of tears, cracking tequila at 5 am in Australia and hitting the repeat button on Top lifting the trophy and pointing to his dad right now.

Β 

I love you Leicester, you are all champions in every sense of the word.

Β 

Football and our club does amazing things to our emotions and lives, keep it up and unfortunately not every day will be a cup final so keep communicating and sharing your feelings. Never quit.

• Thanks 2

I hope Chelsea beat Man City in the champions league now.

I’ve had a few Chelsea mates send me over congratulations and they’ve taken it brilliantly and I’m going to cheer them on now. Normally I can’t stand the cΓΉnts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

My sister and grandad are coming away from the match with an interesting piece of memorabilia... caught the match ball when it was booted into the crowd at full timeΒ lol

Β 

A72F4327-C417-4638-8389-0B22740D1158.jpeg

Forget the memorabilia, "caught the matchball", we need a replacement for Jakupovic in the summer, Gerrem in

• Haha 1

Just now, tom27111 said:

Β 

lolΒ can I at least get a good recommendation for a decent porcelain drill if we're all condemned to hell?Β 

Β 

Joking! I bloody love you @StrokesΒ lol

I’ll send you a video of me fingering my bum hole if you don’t pipe down.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 21st Century Fox said:

I've just crammed a bottle of champagne into the freezer. Didn't want to jinx it earlier and tempt fate. I don't know what to do with myself now, I'm ****ing speechless, Dreamland!

Wrap a wet kitchen towel around it, chill it much quicker

• Like 2