Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

3 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

Thomas Tuchel's post-game interview with BT. 😂😂

Not a great loser, is he. 

"I don't zi understand how zi Lester von zi game." 

Thomas dear boy-  I make that 2 World Wars and one FAC.  Glockenende.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Staffs Fox said:

This is not hyperbole, bias or the fact I’ve had 10 beers and absolutely buzzing but we really are the greatest team in the country!

I don’t mean in history but I mean right now. Seeing our owner be embraced as he was and lift a major trophy as if he’s our captain whilst other top clubs are rioting to displace theirs just goes to show how lucky we are. On the pitch, off the pitch we’re a beacon on how things should be done 

FA Cup Winners and now to secure Champions League football.

Enjoy tonight guys and drink this in, we are truly blessed and fortunate to support this magnificent football club  

Said it in the match thread, but by all metrics that actually mean something to normal human beings, I genuinely believe we are the best club in the world. Successful, but successful doing it right. It’s surreal it’s us doing it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Merging Cultures said:

So happy for Morgan!

What a Captain. 

Great that he was there at the end and it didn't feel like a token gesture to me. Little Wes will have learned a lot from training with and playing alongside him and now he's handing his sword over to him for possibly the last time.

• Like 2