Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

Where’s the player rating thread. Never given a 10 before because I think that’s haloed ground, but 10’s for Youri, Thomas, Schmeichel and Fofana. 9’s for the rest, simply unstoppable, and what a performance from all the lads. 

only dampener is Justin and Barnes couldn’t play their part but influential in getting us to this stage. 

• Like 4

Guest StevieLynex
21 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

ESPN on YouTube, lots of foreign ex PL players very complimentary of us, I’d post it but A, I’m too pissed and B, I wouldn’t know how too anyway! 

Fantastic result and must be especially great for those who were around to endure the misery of those losses in the 60s.
Thrilled to have added the oldest football trophy in the world to our cabinet!!!!

Bless Vichai, Top and the club. :appl:

Edited by Kendal Fox
  • Like 1

Sat in the garden watching it with my dad and a few mates. Between us two Leicester fans a man utd fan Liverpool, villa and Sunderland fan. All have won the cup apart from Leicester. 

What emotion it was and they celebrated together at the end! 

What a day and I honestly don't care about the next two games if we end up in the Europa so be it!

Lets add that to our cabinet!! 

1 minute ago, Foxes96 said:

Loved his celebration for Youri’s goal. May have received some criticism recently but as a true 10 he is bound to frustrate and please in equal measure. And as a 10 is a true maverick. But showed his love for the club and the team today, and when he’s on his pomp is a truly magnificent player. 

I’m a Madders fan, and will enjoy watching him in a Leicester shirt.

Exactly this. I love a Maverick as well.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, gruss101 said:

Soppy msg alert, had a few jars...

I must be the biggest lurker on this forum, haven't posted in years but I check in every single day to FT.

Breaking my silence to post today. In this last year I've gone through a divorce (with kids), lost a job, no longer speak to my family and have battled with depression.

Amidst all the sadness and drama, one thing has been my constant, and my lifeline - this football club. Dealing with changes in my life, I cannot express enough how much this team has helped me, a safe place where I can forget the world and be happy again, to have a purpose and a connection. 

At the final whistle I just collapsed in floods of tears on my City shirt, an outpouring of emotion that I've been holding inside for so long (and I'm pretty level headed, or so I thought!) 

I love this club. It's the best in the world. God bless you all.

Good man.  I can highly commend the depression thread in general chat mate.  You are not alone, and there are some incredible people in there to help you.

• Like 2